What's new

Did Ed Boon just post an image teasing Noob Saibot?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
In all seriousness the person in the image is clearly wearing a cape or some kind of robe. That definitely hints more toward Shinnok than Noob.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
In all seriousness the person in the image is clearly wearing a cape or some kind of robe. That definitely hints more toward Shinnok than Noob.
Try not to focus so much on the whole image. The accrual usage is from a classic Indie horror movie called Hitchcock.

What is important is literally just the face pasted on top by Ed. Either way I still guess it's Shinnok.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Would like to see Noob return in this game. I loved the idea in MK9 but not so much the execution. Would also like Cyber Smoke because sure.

That being said wtf would Noob's styles be called? A-Fuckyoufuckingfuckspammer/B-Upkneesareforever/C-U NOOB?

Plop

Noob
Demand.

You gotta keep in mind, he has little back story in the lore and wasn't a very common character. He has the "ninja" aspect going for him, but so do others that haven't been announced yet. I think the majority of the people buying this game (Not the diehard fans, the masses) will want other characters before they'll want noob. I could be completely wrong about this and hope I am.
I disagree. With all the sticky shadow effects n stuff they gave him in MK9, all the casuals I know that have bought the game always gravitate towards noob cod he's "cool". I've never known Mr. Saibot to be so popular

Hades

Noob
Haha man having Ed Boons job would be fun. The guy could post a pic of a pile of horse shit with some misleading quote and there'd still be speculation that a character is being added to the game from the previous games. This man must love the invention of twitter

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Would like to see Noob return in this game. I loved the idea in MK9 but not so much the execution. Would also like Cyber Smoke because sure.

That being said wtf would Noob's styles be called? A-Fuckyoufuckingfuckspammer/B-Upkneesareforever/C-U NOOB?
i would say brotherhood of darkness could be one , kinda like zods trait but more fleshed out and PERMANENT
creature of shadow , somethin like displacer raiden but with oil and shadow
eh combo version noob lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

Sir Ed just tweeted this pic out.....

At first I thought of Quan Chi but the more I analyzed this... Its shadows.... And Shadows mean only one thing to me in MK... and that is Boon Tobias spelled backwards!

@STORMS
What does the "ThrowBack" mean then? You think it's a throwback to the names being splled backwards hence Noob Saibot?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
@STORMS

If this is front paged could you at least add the source of the photo to the OP?

http://milroypictures.com/Hitchcock.htm

That's where Ed got it from. He just pasted the face on it. The OP and title are so misleading right now to people entering the thread. That pic isn't an MK character, just the face is.

Original pic from Hitchcock horror movie:

Ed's version with Mk character face:

Movie description from website source:

HITCHCOCK:
Does death bring an end to betrayal and revenge - or can passion for justice continue BEYOND THE GRAVE? After buying their dream home, Fred & Fran Hitchcock discover the former owner murdered his wife, her lover, then himself! What do you do when a homicidal maniac lingers from the dead to settle a score over and over - and hunt the "wrong man" for PERSECUTION AND DEATH? Why is Fred Hitchcock the target - or is the haunting apparition trying to convey a cryptic message? DO