What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Courtney

Burn in my Light
If it's all based on hype then the next reveal would be bloody Raven from the looks of things!
If Only then I could finally sleep in peace at night ;_;

Also The Flash does need a villain, people just assumed it was cold because it was Flash being hit with ice, I wouldn't mind Mirror Master or Grodd in his place though.
Im so about Mirror Master or Grodd being in this game

What I would LOVE is if the it came to release day and there were still unrevealed characters, or unlockable secret characters.
No in any and every way shape language or form you could possibly think of

That stage appears to be on the outskirts of Gorilla City and I don't think they'd use that stage unless a playable character had a connection to the place. That gorilla may simply be a gorilla warrior defending the city because in this timeline, Gorilla Grodd may very well have conquered Gorilla City and he's sending his troops to defend against the Regime. We need at least one Flash villain or that's just not fair.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
odds are Grodd isnt playable, thats him in the stage background and so far everyone else we've seen blurred pics of (giganta, atom smasher, doc mid-nite, dr fate) all are not playable so i wouldnt hold my breath on him

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If there are 28 or more characters I could go with just two more reveals, a story trailer, and some gameplay trailer of revealed characters. We're 6 weeks away, don't need everything in that time.

If there are 28 or more characters I could go with just two more reveals, a story trailer, and some gameplay trailer of revealed characters. We're 6 weeks away, don't need everything in that time.
Well the good thing is xbox games always leaks about a week before release sometimes two, so we can take about a week off that.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Dude I'm already going insane waiting for some Raven info here, I don't think I'd be able to wait until release.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Boon is a epic troll but he knows how to market a game. If you think everything is going to be released before the lunch of Injustice you are kidding yourself. The best we can hope for is another demo that can be cracked.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Dude I'm already going insane waiting for some Raven info here, I don't think I'd be able to wait until release.

Let's say they announce Raven and Martian Manhunter, do you really need to know the last 7 or so before release?

What, why not?
Simple I´m not spending what equal to 100$ on the game where I don´t know the basic stuff like roster size and game modes it just seems silly to pre order before I know more or I might end up like the people the pre order Alien colonial marines with a shitty game that worthless.

Swine of Omnipotence

Lord of Swines
Simple I´m not spending what equal to 100$ on the game where I don´t know the basic stuff like roster size and game modes it just seems silly to pre order before I know more or I might end up like the people the pre order Alien colonial marines with a shitty game that worthless.
That game was obviously going to be shit, though. The devs for this game have, for the most part, consistently delivered quality games.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

We know it's at least 24 but more than likely over and we know there's a story, arcade, battle, training/practice mode with a lot of options and a mission mode. Do you really need to know every specific thing at that point? Is knowing there's 4 more characters and 1 more mode at this point gonna influence your purchase that much?

Let's say they announce Raven and Martian Manhunter, do you really need to know the last 7 or so before release?
I would be happy with just one more reveal, give us an even 20.
Uh, how the HELL are you getting $100 for the price of this game?