What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero No Tournament Costume for Sub-Zero?

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
I'm sure that this is old hat but am I'm the only one wondering why Subz doesn't have a tournament costume despite having appeared in MK9? Granted, I know that he has more costumes than a lot of the other fighters but it's just my bias for the character showing and I'd love to see the art team's take on his look from the previous game. Anyways, play on people. :)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
His MK9 attire was probably considered too similar to his MKX primary. Not sure. I dig the Kuai Liang alt, though. I wouldn't be too upset considering Sub Zero has the best alt in MK history (in my opinion) - his Revenant skin. Holy shit, I started playing him simply because of that skin.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Before the games release I red somewhere that you get a MK Deception costume after getting level 50 in Lin Kuei...
I think his costumes are just awesome but I wonder why didnt they use some of the concept arts which are even better.

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
His MK9 attire was probably considered too similar to his MKX primary. Not sure. I dig the Kuai Liang alt, though. I wouldn't be too upset considering Sub Zero has the best alt in MK history (in my opinion) - his Revenant skin. Holy shit, I started playing him simply because of that skin.
I'm love the Kuai Liang costume the moment I saw it in the comics! I've always been partial to his maskless costume in both MK3 as well as Deadly Alliance and so to be given an update of that was just pure awesomeness. :)

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'm love the Kuai Liang costume the moment I saw it in the comics! I've always been partial to his maskless costume in both MK3 as well as Deadly Alliance and so to be given an update of that was just pure awesomeness. :)
The alt colors for his costumes are equally awesome. He has a lot of white on his alt Revenant skin and the alt color Kuai Liang is mostly all black. They both look amazing. This is without question the best Sub Zero design ever.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
the kuai liang costume, sure have the same limbs armor like MK9 Kuai Liang Sub. The thing that I want the most is Deadly Alliance Sub, it's easy lose the beard, make him look older, and add some dragon medallion:D, or Tournament Sub which is just MK9 Sub, so we can recreate MK9 with Sub and Scorpion old costumes.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I'd still love to learn where this Tundra Sub will be coming from. Anybody knows?

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
I think his normal outfit is his tournament, just recreated like Ermac and Reptile's
Those were my same thoughts, however, Scorpion has his default costume as well as his MK9 which considered tournament. At this point I just take solace in that by default he has a healthy selection of costumes((which all look pretty good)) versus even Kano who is both a veteran and was in MK9 and only has two by default.

Justice

Noob
I know that there's Major Blade and General Blade. Supposedly there's a Tournament Costume for her in the Krypt, however, I've heard that it's in a timed chest.
You can view all of a character's skins in the Character Viewer. There is no Tournament Sonya. I think a few others got shafted as well.

I know that there's Major Blade and General Blade. Supposedly there's a Tournament Costume for her in the Krypt, however, I've heard that it's in a timed chest.
Sonya's Tournament is unlocked by completing klassic ladder with her or in the Krypt. Whatever General Blade is doesn't exsist, unless it's her main.

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
Who cares... Please Bask in the Glory of "Tournament" Raiden's alt skin baby

I love that they brought back his MK1 look. I've always been a sucker for minimalist designs and this has always been one of my favorites. I'm also hoping for a Klassic Liu Kang skin based on his look from MK1 as well. Just black pants, white shoes, and the mullet-style hair from the Malibu comics. lol

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
You can view all of a character's skins in the Character Viewer. There is no Tournament Sonya. I think a few others got shafted as well.
Oh, she has a tournament skin. I actually unlocked it this morning. However, you may disappointed in that looks just like her Major Sonya costume only there's a white undershirt. I mean, seriously, there's hardly any difference. -_-