What's new

no one plays ranked???

blues686

Black lantern
i can never find a rank match! im trying to get the trophies for ranked matches and i cant even get into, it keeps searching forever.. is this the norm?

DOWNLOADED

The Cowardly Lion
i can never find a rank match! im trying to get the trophies for ranked matches and i cant even get into, it keeps searching forever.. is this the norm?
I don't play ranked because it takes way too long to find a match which is why everyone just goes to chatrooms.

I'm on Xbox but I play ranked all the time and since the last patch...I find games in under 30 seconds Everytime!!

Ranked match making usually take 2-10 seconds to find you a match on XBL, and that's usually 24/7. It's baffling why anyone would play MK on a shitty Gamespy/PSN server. . .

The matching making seems to vary a lot for me on PSN... some days i have no problems finding matches, other days i'm waiting at the "Looking for Opponent" screen for 10+ minutes before i get a match.

aj1701

Noob
Ya, that's the reason I try to find some ranked matches.

Personally I don't think online trophies should count against the completion level... they should just be bonus trophies.

Odoyle

Drops combos
It's off an on, but I play the majority of my online games ranked and I don't seem to have many problems.