What's new

NLBC #63 Results - 7200 viewers on TeamSp00ky, more than SF4/UMVC3

Sabin

Elder God
Wow, who would have thought that a 6 man tourney would get peak viewers on the stream? I guess that's the power of Injustice. Imagine if more people showed up! However, shoutouts to Zyphox/JRosa for attending! Rico took another NLBC, but their matches were exciting. Check out the results and links to all matches after the break!

Huge shoutout to TYM user @ColdBoreMK23 for sending a copy of Injustice to Next Level!

Results -
Supreme Champion:RG Rico Suave
Worthy Adversary:Zyphox
Maybe Next Time:Grr

Challonge Link: http://nextlevel.challonge.com/nlbc63inj

00:08 - Zyphox (Flash) vs EMPR Grr (Bane)
06:52 - RG Rico Suave (Aquaman) vs G From the Streets (Flash/Black Adam)
15:27 - King James (Green Lantern) vs EMPR Grr (Bane)
24:10 - RG Rico Suave (Aquaman) vs EMP Jrosa (Sinestro/Batgirl)

00:37 - King James (Green Lantern) vs G From the Streets (Flash)
11:09 - EMP Jrosa (Sinestro/Batgirl) vs Zyphox (Flash)
18:39 - G From the Streets (Flash) vs Zyphox (Flash)

Top 3 Matches on Team Spooky stream - TwitchTV archive. Go to 2:50:13 for matches
http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky/b/514566418

Source: TS|Sabin Youtube / Spooky TwitchTV channel

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Calling the viewers for SF our own? Priceless. lol

Why don't more guys from the break attend? @KDZ @DarthArma @Indecisive @Frantastic23 ?
Even though Im not tagged im from the break so fuck it. I went to next level once over the summer and missed the last train back to jersey. I luckily had my neighbor pick me up but if he didnt I would have had to camp penn station till like 5am and not get home till like 6:30. That plus 8am classes on thursday stop me from going. Also its really expensive for us jersey boys to go on a regular basis. The trip to next level costed me close to 30 bucks just to get there. Its a 26 dollar round trip. And then you have to spend a couple of bucks on the subway. tolls getting into nyc from jersey are also a huge dick but idk how much it actually is. As much as I would love to come out every week, even if my schedule worked with nlbc I would only realistically be able to go once a month if that.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Even though Im not tagged im from the break so fuck it. I went to next level once over the summer and missed the last train back to jersey. I luckily had my neighbor pick me up but if he didnt I would have had to camp penn station till like 5am and not get home till like 6:30. That plus 8am classes on thursday stop me from going. Also its really expensive for us jersey boys to go on a regular basis. The trip to next level costed me close to 30 bucks just to get there. Its a 26 dollar round trip. And then you have to spend a couple of bucks on the subway. tolls getting into nyc from jersey are also a huge dick but idk how much it actually is. As much as I would love to come out every week, even if my schedule worked with nlbc I would only realistically be able to go once a month if that.
I understand the hassle in travel, but you shouldn't be taking amtrack to get to the city. Your better off driving to newark or harrison station, parking and taking the PATH train into the city. A path ride cost only about $2 one way and they run on a 24 hour a day schedule (They also accept metro cards). Once you get into the city though you have to deal with that 1 to 2 hour subway ride into brooklyn.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
I understand the hassle in travel, but you shouldn't be taking amtrack to get to the city. Your better off driving to newark or harrison station, parking and taking the PATH train into the city. A path ride cost only about $2 one way and they run on a 24 hour a day schedule (They also accept metro cards). Once you get into the city though you have to deal with that 1 to 2 hour subway ride into brooklyn.
That would be a great idea if I had a car :/

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Well that makes more sense. Also, I tried to tag you, but the "AVN PTH" made it go to hell haha.

Sabin

Elder God
Of course, and we understand. <3 jonnitti I understand it's tough for people to come out every week. However if I had a 10-12 man tourney weekly that would be huge for the scene and great exposure for Injustice and Next Level

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I hope next week will be more people even some capcom guys were getting hype for injustice when was playing Rico and grr, random guys were coming over to our one set up just to ask about the game and the mechanics.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
They were coming before in the summer but either they got tired of Rico winning or of just giving up because that's how they handle every in life, that or just life.
Thats why they got to keep going back to get better. Grow Stronger. Have fun etc. Thats why i keep going back to the break regards of who wins.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
No problem @Sabin. Anything to help out the community. You and Spooky do so much for thr FGC and the stream monsters like myself that I couldnt let you guys or the Injustice players down.

Great stuff as always!

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
yo art you back on that injustice crack? or just supporting w stream??

also any word on bum, flux, other new york guys that were playing after launch are back into at all? ive heard bum has been hosting some injustice sessions lately

NY injustice revival?!

Riyo

Noob
Calling the viewers for SF our own? Priceless. lol

Why don't more guys from the break attend? @KDZ @DarthArma @Indecisive @Frantastic23 ?
Back when Injustice was popping over at NLBC, it's tough for us to make it out there unless we carpool. Trust us, if we had the funds we would go there every single week. We've gone there for one or two weeks before or during the summer but on a weekly basis, the struggle is real.

Blame NY tolls.