What's new

Nightwolf LIVE!

Im looking for some 30% or greater combos that are doable/safe online. What I have so far is.

FP, BP, BP, Axe Swing, Back+BP, Choke 30% (no meter)

I seen the TB Guide and watched the Check videos. Im just not at that level yet, especially trying to pull something like that off online, nonsense I tell you!

Also, Ive been trying to pull of E. Lightning after a combo/special but its not working at all. Any tips/tricks?

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Im looking for some 30% or greater combos that are doable/safe online. What I have so far is.

FP, BP, BP, Axe Swing, Back+BP, Choke 30% (no meter)

I seen the TB Guide and watched the Check videos. Im just not at that level yet, especially trying to pull something like that off online, nonsense I tell you!

Also, Ive been trying to pull of E. Lightning after a combo/special but its not working at all. Any tips/tricks?
Welcome to TYM!
The usual combo I do offline and online is:
anything into hatchet, B+2 hatchet, dash~(~means cancel)1, dash~1, dash~122 shoulder 36-38%

Any you can't do the Ex lightning after any string, you can only do it raw, or during stutter after the F+2

Do you land it consistently? I find with any sort of lag, combos with dashing always seem to fail for me.

While Im always practicing long/more damaging combos, I try to stick to the easiest/safest online.

Also, thanks for the welcoming!

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Do you land it consistently? I find with any sort of lag, combos with dashing always seem to fail for me.

While Im always practicing long/more damaging combos, I try to stick to the easiest/safest online.

Also, thanks for the welcoming!
Offline and online I usually land that combo 97% of the time. If I miss it at all then I have no idea how I could. :x

I usually do something into hatchet, hatchet, dash~1, dash~12xxchoke. 32% I believe. The execution is a bit easier for online play. Offline do one of the more damaging combos.