What's new

Match-up Discussion Nightwing Matchup Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Greenz91

d1 d1 d1 d1 d1
I've been blowing up BA's divekicks with j1 in Escrima, it's not even funny for them...I honestly don't feel this is a losing matchup anymore, maybe 5-5?

Dasblackman

The struggle is real
http://www.twitch.tv/nightwingdayzero/b/438916788

20 minutes of Black Adam MU notes against my training partner WoundCowboy followed by 20 minutes of Sinestro MU notes against my training partner WoundCowboy.

I cover a lot of information there and discuss Black Adam MU strategy in depth.

Sajam

what video editing software do you use? I'd really rather post these to YouTube.
I'm going to the page, but nothing is showing up under videos

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Some of the MU info is out of date, and most need to have info added. Maybe we should go through each character a day or so at a time to update the info?

Gonna add to MMH:

-Teleport can be punished with b23 combo on block. (Escrima)
-Ground Blast can beat the start up of most of his moves on reaction.

Cool?

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I've been blowing up BA's divekicks with j1 in Escrima, it's not even funny for them...I honestly don't feel this is a losing matchup anymore, maybe 5-5?

You're Dick is quite big.
I'm still hoping mines can grow so I can be a better matchup against Black Adam.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Some of the MU info is out of date, and most need to have info added. Maybe we should go through each character a day or so at a time to update the info?

Gonna add to MMH:

-Teleport can be punished with b23 combo on block. (Escrima)
-Ground Blast can beat the start up of most of his moves on reaction.

Cool?

Teleport is so punishable, I just really look forward to it just like a Scorpion or Batgirl teleport.
Like you said, that B23 combo set up is just sexy and makes your opponent respect your timing.

MMH, when his trait is activated, avoid jumping into him. His 3 has an epic hit box.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
http://www.twitch.tv/nightwingdayzero/b/438916788

20 minutes of Black Adam MU notes against my training partner WoundCowboy followed by 20 minutes of Sinestro MU notes against my training partner WoundCowboy.

I cover a lot of information there and discuss Black Adam MU strategy in depth.

Sajam

what video editing software do you use? I'd really rather post these to YouTube.

Edit: KombatNerd could you add this video to both Black Adam and Sinestro MU?

Thanks for the reply my brother.
I'm having trouble seeing the stream.
It links me to your profile and it says "no videos"

=[

Would be some sexy stuff to see how to approach BA with Ricardo Juan Grayson

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Thanks for the reply my brother.
I'm having trouble seeing the stream.
It links me to your profile and it says "no videos"

=[

Would be some sexy stuff to see how to approach BA with Ricardo Juan Grayson
I'm playing some casuals right now, when I get home tonight ill get on and fix it. No idea why it's so fucked.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I'm terrible with mirror matches, I always get annoyed and then think "Is this what I put my opponent through?" lmao
haha, the wrath of the Dick is a breathe taking experience. Some people really hate losing to Nightwing because he looks like a weak character physically but can open a can of whoop ass in the most acrobatic way possible.

KombatNerd and I had about 20 wild Grayson mirror battles that really determined who drops the least combos lol.

I remember I played this annoying NW in ranked matches who did about 60 ground blast with staff. It just prolonged the match. Shout out to him though for being about that ground blast life.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
haha, the wrath of the Dick is a breathe taking experience. Some people really hate losing to Nightwing because he looks like a weak character physically but can open a can of whoop ass in the most acrobatic way possible.

KombatNerd and I had about 20 wild Grayson mirror battles that really determined who drops the least combos lol.

I remember I played this annoying NW in ranked matches who did about 60 ground blast with staff. It just prolonged the match. Shout out to him though for being about that ground blast life.
Man, dropped combos cost really close matches.

Lol @ "being about that ground blast life"

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Bring the pain!
I failed the Dick players, I lost to two Superman players.

I feel like every matchup in this game is very winnable, but some can be difficult. When it comes to Supes though, the Supes player has to really mess up to lose.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
I failed the Dick players, I lost to two Superman players.

I feel like every matchup in this game is very winnable, but some can be difficult. When it comes to Supes though, the Supes player has to really mess up to lose.

Which Superman players?

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Which Superman players?
Pboard, and Rip. I tried to slow the matchup down, but it's hard when I get 8-9 hits a game, and Supes gets 2 or 3.

Meh, just another matchup I have to grind out. I hear the nerfs to Supes I going to shorten f23 range and make lasers recover a lot slower. If that happens, I feel comfortable against any player in any matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.