Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Coco Forever King

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • GGA Dizzy

Votes: 18 17.6%

• Total voters

Enenra

Go to hell.
Altaire is (was) the nicest guy, and would never insult anyone. He's the nicest guy to ever come to TYM.
Umm, no. He was pretty rough. You remember Altaire novels? Was literally just paragraphs devoted to insulting a single person. Funny as hell, but not a very Maxter thing to do.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I guess You guys never met phil then, the trouble phil went through when i first to vsm to make me feel right at home omg lol. He let me use his controller inrodiced me to everyone like literally everyone one by one lol he holds charity streams and something things and is hilarious as well had me laughing all night when i went. I say phil should have been on this poll.

Enenra

Go to hell.
It was sarcasm lol.
I could sarcastically tell you I'm going to give you a prostate exam, sarcastically put on a glove, sarcastically lube it up, and give you a sarcastic smile, but you'd still be scared, right?

Well, most of you anyway.

i talk my fair deal of trash, but in person i'm one of the coolest, and chillest dudes around. you can ask anyone who has met me offline. I'm just a hype man come tourny time though aha.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Although every single US player I met were great guys. I think all 3 of the CD bros are class acts. They reminded me of me and Mustard ha.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
No Greek love ? I m sad :(
You guys are a blast to hang with. Although you all drink vodka straight from the glass, you dudes are CRAZEH!

It's a shame no other chances popped up for us all to play together, REAL shame..