What's new

New Virginia Weekly Injustice Tournament and Monthly: The Brightest Days and The Blackest Nights

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hello everyone I am Mr Aquaman, some of you may know me from my many adventures in this wonderful game of injustice. Well for awhile now it has been hanging on by a thread here in my scene. We recently got in with a local game shop that gave us a shot. Well we have already held tons of weekly events and seen an interest in competing again. New faces, new talent, and some of the same old guys youv'e seen before. I introduce to you with the help from That Game Store.

The Brightest Days weekly ranbat series at That Game Store in Virginia Beach!

Every friday with tournament starting around 7-8 we will be running injustice located at http://www.twitch.tv/thatgamestore

Points will be awarded to the top 8 that will count towards seeding for our big monthly event starting 2 saturdays from now Aug 9th called The Blackest Nights!

The monthly will have a larger pot, giveaways, and a surprise trophy to the winner. This is DC inspired just for Injustice, I love the game and I will try my best to see this become successful, but it starts with you guys, please watch and give us feedback. I already have interest in guys traveling for this from time to time, our richmond guys and DMV guys such as Orochi, Oxygen, etc.

I want to give a personal shoutout to a man named Ray Mead who runs That Game Store who not only supports the game but is beginning his journey learning it. Thanks and im sure you will hear him on the stream.

I promise hype commentary as well as great gameplay! I hope everyone watches and enjoys!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Hello everyone I am Mr Aquaman, some of you may know me from my many adventures in this wonderful game of injustice. Well for awhile now it has been hanging on by a thread here in my scene. We recently got in with a local game shop that gave us a shot. Well we have already held tons of weekly events and seen an interest in competing again. New faces, new talent, and some of the same old guys youv'e seen before. I introduce to you with the help from That Game Store.

The Brightest Days weekly ranbat series at That Game Store in Virginia Beach!

Every friday with tournament starting around 7-8 we will be running injustice located at http://www.twitch.tv/thatgamestore

Points will be awarded to the top 8 that will count towards seeding for our big monthly event starting 2 saturdays from now Aug 9th called The Blackest Nights!

The monthly will have a larger pot, giveaways, and a surprise trophy to the winner. This is DC inspired just for Injustice, I love the game and I will try my best to see this become successful, but it starts with you guys, please watch and give us feedback. I already have interest in guys traveling for this from time to time, our richmond guys and DMV guys such as Orochi, Oxygen, etc.

I want to give a personal shoutout to a man named Ray Mead who runs That Game Store who not only supports the game but is beginning his journey learning it. Thanks and im sure you will hear him on the stream.

I promise hype commentary as well as great gameplay! I hope everyone watches and enjoys!
Looking forward to the hype M.A.! Be sure to smite some fools with the god of war. ;)

eolson3

Noob
Is there any MK going on the side? I wouldn't mind trying the offline scene, but I haven't played Injustice in a long time.

E