What's new

New Virginia Weekly Injustice Tournament and Monthly: The Brightest Days and The Blackest Nights

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
So I'm guessing it'll be played on 360?
Tournament rules 50/50 stage and 3/5 or 2/3?

I need to get a wired xbox controller then cause I play on ps3. Poop

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
So I'm guessing it'll be played on 360?
Tournament rules 50/50 stage and 3/5 or 2/3?

I need to get a wired xbox controller then cause I play on ps3. Poop
we can provide you one, we are a game store ;] also you can just use one of mine or srryimwhtes ps2 pads with a converter, a member Dark steel also has a ps3 to 360 converter on him usually. And 3/5 50/50 stage on 360 is correct.

EDIT: i still owe you a PTH shirt
DOUBLE EDIT: Hope you fit a medium

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
we can provide you one, we are a game store ;] also you can just use one of mine or srryimwhtes ps2 pads with a converter, a member Dark steel also has a ps3 to 360 converter on him usually. And 3/5 50/50 stage on 360 is correct.

That sounds cool thanks. I have a dinky wired ps3 controller I could use I just need a converter. I'm super new to the tourney scene (going to them)

Edit: A medium might be too large but I can still use it as a nightshirt. I'm super little/skinny/tiny.
Edit edit: The first tourney is next Friday correct? I might bring cupcakes. I can be the @Goldy of the Virginia Scene.

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
Is there a possibility that these tournament matches might get uploaded to YouTube? I am just curious :)

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
That sounds cool thanks. I have a dinky wired ps3 controller I could use I just need a converter. I'm super new to the tourney scene (going to them)

Edit: A medium might be too large but I can still use it as a nightshirt. I'm super little/skinny/tiny.
Edit edit: The first tourney is next Friday correct? I might bring cupcakes. I can be the @Goldy of the Virginia Scene.
Awe shiet! Bring your A game I'm more than down to sit and session with anyone. Good cause we need a Goldy haha. And yes its actually technically this friday now. PM me if you need my cell number just in case.
Is there a possibility that these tournament matches might get uploaded to YouTube? I am just curious :)
Yes matches will be uploaded to youtube via myself or that game stores owner. I want virginia to have its own Break or WNF. Something to help us continue to play at a high level. We used to be one of the strongest scenes, i want that to continue.
Dat frontpage luv
I love you you black son of a bitch

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
Well I guess I better get off my ass and make my way to VA Beach for at the monthly you guys are doing. Good shit man!
Bring as many northerners as possible! The more that show the bigger the odds of a pot bonus are =O

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Bring as many northerners as possible! The more that show the bigger the odds of a pot bonus are =O
I'm going to see if I can make plans for the monthly its far enough out that I might be able to make it, the weeklies are just not currently possible with my current work schedule

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I can tell you right now that I'm going to need some help leveling up beyond casual. I never got super into Injustice and would stop playing it all together for months at a time. Still though, I'd like to come out and meet / support the scene.

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
I can tell you right now that I'm going to need some help leveling up beyond casual. I never got super into Injustice and would stop playing it all together for months at a time. Still though, I'd like to come out and meet / support the scene.
We can always toss in mk9 for fun ;]

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
Might make the monthly, but Friday nights are impossible for me, being a part time Pizza Delivery driver and all =(
where are you located?
EDIT: just saw, yeah man please do, also there area few guys that come from that side of the water, can always catch a ride as well

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator

Due to unseen events I have a buddy in town driving 5 hours just to hang out friday, but since this is the first run I let her know what was what and I will be there to compete and commentate. I will not be there for extra hours for once and I apologize in advance, we normally run till midnight and ive seen injustice go to 2am for fun. I look foward to playing you guys this friday, meeting some new faces, and seeing who takes the first installment of The Brightest Days!!!!! (cough me cough) (cough hope i dont lose a bad mu cough) (cough dropped godsmack into b3 cough)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Yup, coming back home. I lived in Deep Creek for 18 yrs, then moved to AZ for 3 yrs, now coming back home :D
I live in Deep Creek also. I generally host Fridays so if you're up to it, feel free to stop on by when you get home.

Mr Aquaman

Protector of the Realms
Lead Moderator
The first installment starts tonight! starting at 7pm give or take at www.twitch.tv/thatgamestore !

Who will start the series off right with a win?

Should be a nice showcasing tonight of character variety. I will only being showing up to compete and commentate tonight which is rare cause usually I have no life. Look foward to some competition finally!

Last edited:
In
The first installment starts tonight! starting at 7pm give or take at www.twitch.tv/thatgamestore !

Who will start the series off right with a win?

Should be a nice showcasing tonight of character variety. I will only being showing up to compete and commentate tonight which is rare cause usually I have no life. Look foward to come competition finally!
I cant wait to watch the RM guys take over this shit. Good luck, guys.