What's new

New video

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yeah, there's a hack that removes the limit on maximum number of polygons and then you can use a couple of convertors to load MKG models into the game.

But it's still not as good as MK4 for N64. PC MK4 = PSX MK4.

dreemernj

Ambassador
PSX and PC are both really shitty looking. The only difference is you can get higher resolution and higher frame rate with the PC version. You can get the same quality running the PSX version in ePSXe. The quality of the models and the sprites is the same.

PSX and PC are both really shitty looking. The only difference is you can get higher resolution and higher frame rate with the PC version. You can get the same quality running the PSX version in ePSXe. The quality of the models and the sprites is the same.

IMO the PC version is hardly shitty looking. Its not as great looking as N64 but it does just fine. I'd take a slightly shittier looking game if it means that it plays faster and better.

Besides, N64 version was meant to be played on a N64 controller. Now that is shit.

I just want to know a real reason why N64 is > PC version other then Graphics.

dreemernj

Ambassador
I don't know the gameplay well enough to know if the PC/PSX version is any good. The only reason I've really heard for choosing n64 over it is graphics. I was hoping to get to know MK4 arcade a little better, but that's still running 50% for me and I haven't seen a real MK4 machine in a loooooong time.