What's new

New unstoppable sheeva tactic?

Gisump

Shadow Clone
Yea this bitch beats me everytime she does this.

Knocks me down somehow, ground stomp, F4, ground pound, grab when i block, ground pound, repeat. And apparently grab beats wakeups.

WTF man?

Umm no.... ground stomp you have enough time to roll, get up and jump forward/backward
f4 you can block
ground pound you have enough time to jump
And grab doesnt beat wakeup, ex grab beats many wakeups because of armor but this works with every armor move.
So yeah, this could be easily answer in q&a. It would be nice if you are not making useless thread

The normal grab has 10 frame i believe. Can be jumped, poked, break out or even do a combo on it unless you are committing to block. And normal grab can not beat wakeup

Gisump

Shadow Clone
Noob Saibot... I upkneed her everytime she tried to telestomp but she got me with a lucky F4 and I was caught in a loop.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
The normal grab has 10 frame i believe. Can be jumped, poked, break out or even do a combo on it unless you are committing to block. And normal grab can not beat wakeup
I've had the grab beat out all my wakeup attacks every single time during an online match once, so I know what TC is referring to.

I've had the grab beat out all my wakeup attacks every single time during an online match once, so I know what TC is referring to.
That is easy to reply. Some wake up attack as no invisible frame and lets say the move is 24 frames (lets say this is reptile acid hand)

Lets say you grab and your opponent do acid hand wake up, grab has 10 frame, and acid hand has 24. So grab would come before the activation of the frame and grab wins.

Another situation is that there is a certain invincible frame that you can do wake up. Lets say you knock my reptile down, I have 15 frames to do my slide wakeup. If I start doing slide at frame 1, then i have 14 invincible frame. But what if i start doing it at frame 14, then i have 1 invincible frame (with lets say 12 frames of start up slide). And this is how grab can beat it, not only grab can beat it but any move that is faster than yours can beat it

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
How To Beat Sheeva, By Boxy :D.

1. Wait for her to duck.
2. Kick her with the force of a thousand suns directly between the boobs. Even a slight miscalculation will cause failure.
3. ???
4. Victory.