What's new

New UMK3 video by RZP (MKK TEAM VENEZUELA)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Hi everyone :D
Let me introduce RZP's first UMK3 combovideo, called UMK3 Devastation. Packed with some sick combos and some cool glitches too, it's a 5 minute beating edited by me. hope you like it. at the end, there's a lil surprise of what my next vid will be 8)
Download it at FILEFRONT RAPIDSHARE or watch it at YOUTUBE

Enjoy

Selpex

Noob
great stuff, sorry i couldnt work on the vid as fast, so much shit to do lately, mkt broken 3 is delayed along with mk4 vid and possibly mkmsz speedrun

DAVE101 said:
The cyrax stuff was the best! What's with that extra bomb in the middle though? lol
let´s called "for fun" haha, cus i needed that bomb to calculate the explosion:p but there´s no deal with it ^_^.

Selpex said:
great stuff, sorry i couldnt work on the vid as fast, so much shit to do lately, mkt broken 3 is delayed along with mk4 vid and possibly mkmsz speedrun
That´s ok man, i would like to thanks to you too, you support me so much, but you´re working in anothers things, and i was so exited to show my kombos...:) and you was too busy to help me but you tried and that´s good enoug to me :) thanks again... Grinder helpme so mucho too with it, and so... here´s the video :) im prodly to show it, :).

winter warz said:
nice combos
especially with shang tsung
Good to know that you like it, cuz the next video "UMK3 Devastation 2" have almost 10 more kombos with shang that is fucking good and i have a gift to ded_ with reptile... imagine 2 Hits, 54% unblockeable :) ¿uh? :shock:

and again thanks for the feedback:)