What's new

New to TYM

Hey i'm a new member to the forums. I'm from Toronto, ON and was at the April 22nd tournament at A & C World under the name 'Prophet'. I main Noob at the moment but i'm trying to get better with others. I will sometimes attend casuals and tournaments in toronto whenever i can. I'm also good friends with swag1 IRL.

Thanks,
AttackTheBlock

Mr.Vengeance

XBL: TX Mr Vengeance
Welcome to the forum! haven't been here long, but already learned that TYM is filled with good information and great people.Enjoy!

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Hello... Welcome... Don't mind my avatar, something like that will never happen to you here. Never. Ever

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hey i'm a new member to the forums. I'm from Toronto, ON and was at the April 22nd tournament at A & C World under the name 'Prophet'. I main Noob at the moment but i'm trying to get better with others. I will sometimes attend casuals and tournaments in toronto whenever i can. I'm also good friends with swag1 IRL.

Thanks,
AttackTheBlock
Welcome to the forums bro. If your going to use the noob saibot thread please read the rules and regulation from the proper thread in the Noob Saibot character thread and enjoy. :3

Thanks guys, I've been looking around the forum and it's really helpful. Big props to the website designer. Everything is neat and easy to find. I've recently picked up Sub-Zero (I know, I'm a noob) and I found the combos thread very helpful.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Attack the Block is a great name, and an even better movie, I highly recommend it to those who haven't seen it.

Welcome :)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
welcome to tym :)

*at first glance i thought your name was "attack the bollox" and i was going to suggest you pick up cage or sindel,
oh well maybe next time :(*