What's new

New Sacred Godlike Kung Lao Tech by FOREVER KING

Tolkeen

/wrists
Kung lao is a Shaolin Monk like Liu Kang. Shaolin monks are celibate, ergo, king must find a new main if he wants ass.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
These "new tech" threads are getting so annoying.I shouldve never said anything about kitana.
Post of the month right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would thank the post but Im on my iPad

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Seriously. No offense, but this "God Like" tech for Kitana MOST LIKELY isn't anything we haven't seen or used before. I love all the Dominican Bro's but seriously...God Like? lol. And now new alleged tech for Mileena and now Lao? That's it...Dan...it's time to unveil our new tech for Sindy! Lol :p

B W1zZ

Noob
I don't know what this new technology is, but I'm 100% positive afterwards everybody will be on their knees begging for a chance to worship FOREVER KING as their king and as their god. I suggest if you wish to kneel that you do so ahead of time because you might not get the opportunity for FOREVER KING to acknowledge your worship of him, after this tech is revealed.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Seriously. No offense, but this "God Like" tech for Kitana MOST LIKELY isn't anything we haven't seen or used before. I love all the Dominican Bro's but seriously...God Like? lol. And now new alleged tech for Mileena and now Lao? That's it...Dan...it's time to unveil our new tech for Sindy! Lol :p
You forgot Shang Tsung.

Also I might be making a secret tech thread soon, I found something cool that I don't want to tell anyone about.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
btw I can verify Forever Kings secret tech legitimacy, My character was like a ping pong ball against him. :sniper:

SLy

Noob
everyone finding new tech doesnt really seem to get annoying at all..

I like how it takes a couple of people to say they found new tech just to make the rest of the community get on their feet and explore their characters alot more. Its a Positive thing we got going here..

Ive tolerated shang, kitty, and mileena.. but i dont think i want new tech for lao or Cage lol. Its alot of scary shit i could think of when these characters come to mind

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I have something really cool to show you at NEC, but I can't tell anyone what it is...

Fail thread is fail.

Hype for NEC regardless. :)

axeman87

Noob
Kung lao is a Shaolin Monk like Liu Kang. Shaolin monks are celibate, ergo, king must find a new main if he wants ass.
Yeh... true that. KL ain't getting no ass! In fact, ass is a distraction from his training which is why there are no female Shaolin Monks. The only thing KL is polishing is his hat.

[ban incoming] say what?
hahahahahahahahah.. oh man.. that is gold. Now THAT is how you get banned.

Ravox

Winter is Coming...
Still waiting for Sub-Zero godly tech, go go tourn players, working hard, I wanna see it till NEC!!! :coffee:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Still waiting for Sub-Zero godly tech, go go tourn players, working hard, I wanna see it till NEC!!! :coffee:
Well there's the new Tom Brady "get the life lead and turtle" tech.

AKA the tech of every online sub zero i've played in the past 5 months.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Don't whine about new tech threads.

As a Noob Saibot player, i'm anxious as hell :/
Of course, hype on FOREVER KING's part. Cant wait to see it repped at NEC!

NariTuba

disMember
Yeh... true that. KL ain't getting no ass! In fact, ass is a distraction from his training which is why there are no female Shaolin Monks. The only thing KL is polishing is his hat.
Im sorry to be the guy to point out the darkness in the world... but this wouldnt be the first case of a holy man not being that holy :p