What's new

New pad/stick/keyboard?

leek

Noob
I don't mean to start another thread about it, but my controller has *officially* died. R2 has no spring, it just flops, causing a block input in the middle of combos, effectively ending them. If I have xray, it gets used almost immediately, as L2 is stuck down and will constantly input if I'm dashing for some reason. If I grip my controller tightly, random inputs, usually 1,4 and Forward and back will come out. If I press X, it usually registers square as well, causing a 1+3 input.. creating a throw.

Basically, I need a new controller BADLY. But I don't know what to get. I really want a hitbox, but seeing as I signed up on the waiting list for the waiting list back in May and no response since.. I don't think that will be anytime soon at all. Any recommendations on extremely accurate pads or keyboard converters with no lag? I know of the XFPS 5.0 but depending on pricing that might knock me off the idea. The reason behind a really accurate pad would be because I'm sick of dashing during combos and jumping in the middle and losing it all because of the inaccurate dpad with PS3 currently.

Any response are appreciated as I trust most all of you to guide me to something worth the money.

Tim Static

Adminerator
XFPS is garbage. Dont bother.

I know if you get Ed the layout specs, he can make you an AIAB hitbox. :)

If there was a way to hack a keyboard with a PS1/2 controller...................

If you don't mind spending $40 every other month, PDP VS Pad. It's great, but breaks that frequently. I use a regular 360 controller, but it's good.

leek

Noob
I have enough money to spend 40$ for a year on it. not every other month...

so that's a no go :/

leek

Noob
alright, I contacted AIAB. thanks tim, just depends on how much he wants for it lol. But thanks for letting me know it can be done, i appreciate it.