What's new

General/Other - Kitana New Mortal Kombat X Gameplay Trailer - Kitana Revealed!

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Kitanas skarlet esque slide <3
@ around 58 seconds it looks like an overhead f21
Her costume.
I'm dying
Can't wait to see her pokes, her walk speed, her damage, her everything. I'm dying.
I hope square wave stays "The Ass Move"

Her voice sounds meaner than MK9, even though is the same actress. She sounds like I was expecting MIleena's voice to sound. I mean her voice sounds like MK9 Mileena grows up. Maybe that disconfirms Mileena because if the good sister sounds like this, I don't think they can make Mileena sounds meaner.

Unless, there is a reason they didn't show her without mask and also actually officially announced her by her name (though I highly doubt they would piss Kitana's fans like this).

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
This is gonna have me wondering about what becomes of Liu Kang, since all these "dead" characters are making their return.
the only other character i can see myself using is lui Kang so i'm hoping he makes it in as well. all i know is i will be a Shaolin by April.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Thats CC that Kung Lao is punching in that gif, when did Quan ever wear army camouflage , be that skinny and grow tits ?

Edit on 2nd look i need my glasses looks like it his Quan

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Fucking called it:
Holy shit.

I just noticed she's scalped him(see the giant bloody cut wound on his forehead).

I got a feeling we're going to be getting some exposed brain in this fatality.

FUCKING CALLED IT!

Well, maybe he can throw it on the floor and have it spin buzz-saw style, then grab the opponent and slowly push their face into the blade.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yeah, which is pretty dissapointing because is Mileena that was suppose to sound like this.

Btw Quan Chi sounds funny & funny.
I actually like this dead Serious Kitana, it doesn't sound like a Spoiled princess like she was in MK9, and after a while i started to hate MK9 Kitana due her personality.

Kinda Curious to see which side she will play at, i hope its evil in the beginning.

Not impressed...Fuck Kung Lao and Kitana. Boring ass characters should have stayed dead. I truly don't care what happens in this story anymore, Ed Boon and his team are too retarded to stick to their decisions to kill characters. Especially bad ones. As far as I'm concerned, the entirety of the story will just be a falsehood.
Lao and Kitana where 2 fan favorites, and where played alot in MK9, they had too many fans to keep them dead. Would you kill Chun li in SF? or Akuma? NO! right. I want to see some new chars, and atleast some post form Ed Boon about MK9 characters that are not comming back.