What's new

New MK9(?) Trailer Incoming?

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
My bet is on MKVita. Noob tweeted something about no more DLC anytime soon on twitter earlier.

But then again, Rule #1; the Boon lies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
My bet is on MKVita. Noob tweeted something about no more DLC anytime soon on twitter earlier.

But then again, Rule #1; the Boon lies.
fucking handheld shit...

Although fucking Vita will probably get Shinnok or some shit... FUCK YOU NRS... lmao

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
UMK9 or Jason, I hope. Fuck the Vita. While it's a good technological feat, I don't intend on buying one. My immediate suspicion would be that it is indeed Voorhees since all hallow's eve is approaching (though it SHOULD be Michael Myers if they're taking that approach.)

:hammer:

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i wont mind if its mk vita, but of course id MUCH prefer UMK9.

however, if it's mk WiiU im going to shoot myself.

I really hope it's not the vita. Who the fuck will buy that thing anyway? They will have so much more success on DLC, imo.

Please be mk4 pack, with Fujin!!!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If they surprised us with UMK9... even though that would be too good to be true... UMK9 would be amazing sauce. :D

We want TANYA, FUJIN, TREMOR, CYBER SMOKE!
We get Freddy.

Don't get your hopes up people, it will most likely be something shit.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We get Freddy.

The only good thing about the possibility of it being PS Vita is us getting a look at maybe a "new" character's art... like Shinnok or Fujin... that would be about it.

Since I guess DLC is out of the question... it narrows it down to PS Vita or too good to be true... "UMK9".

Big Frog

Noob
I can still see them doing some random DLC. Buffing and nerfing aside, why not keep the DLC going??

Or did I just answer my own question?

Altaire

Noob
We get Freddy.

Who's "we"?

Because, y'know, I could not give less of a fuck about Fujin or Tremor, and I'd only play Tanya if she was decent/fun to use.

And Storms, if it makes you feel any better, there are two likely outcomes for the Vita version of MK9:

1) MK9 for the Vita is bound to have some kind of bonus content to rake in people who own MK9 but don't give a fuck about having it on a handheld for its own sake, so it may be a character.

2) If it IS a character and it isn't something retarded like a Sony exclusive (or even something as specific as a Vita exclusive), they'll more than likely be released as DLC for the consoles. Think Blazblue, where there were three DLC characters released for the console and the PSP exclusive just added them to the base roster. This would probably be like that, and it could mean one more season of DLC characters with the Vita exclusive being that they'll be included for free. I mean, it'd give them another piece of DLC for the consoles without actually needing to release anything new just for a Vita exclusive, so it'd make sense, right?

Keep your fingers crossed, man. I would be surprised if Shinnok gets added to either version unless the Vita continues the story, though. I wouldn't mind it since I've always thought Shinnok was pretty cool, but it seems unlikely to me, as Boon's openly stated that Shinnok is "always on and off the DLC list". You never know, though.

In either case, it's best that we all just remain cautiously optimistic until we know what's up.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
I hope its UMK9, seriously doubt it though, but i also kind of want to see storm kick a cat lol.

aj1701

Noob
Who's "we"?

Because, y'know, I could not give less of a fuck about Fujin or Tremor, and I'd only play Tanya if she was decent/fun to use.
He must have forgot that you speak for everyone. Plenty of other people have asked for those characters.

Back on topic, I was going to get Vita / MK Vita, so I wouldn't mind seeing something about that. I'm not always around my PS3. Hope its better than MK was on the Game Gear. :)