What's new

New MK - NFG Rankings! CDjr back on Top, Curbo #11 ahead of Brady...

Yeah, Curbo did have a tough path at MLG to get to where he got. But wait, who was Curbo's first match again? Who sent him to loser's bracket? I forget the guy's name
Forever King has beaten CURBO in tournament, but CURBO placed higher.

Tom Brady has beaten Forever King in tournament.

M2Dave has beaten Tom Brady in tournament.

Forever King has beaten M2Dave in tournament.

CD beat Brady in tournament.

CURBO beat CD in tournament.

CURBO is better because he placed higher at one event, but King is better because he beat CURBO at one event who is better then Brady because he placed higher then Brady at one event, but Brady is also better then CURBO because he beat King once and King beat CURBO, but CURBO is also better then Brady because Brady lost to CD and CURBO beat CD, Brady is better then King because he beat him at one event but King is better then Brady also because Brady lost to M2Dave and M2Dave lost to King in a tournament... etc etc etc... DO WE SEE HOW FUCKING STUPID THE "HE BEAT HIM BUT HE BEAT HIM" THING GETS?!!

NO ONE including Tom would say that because he beat King once that it means he would win again. same for King vs CURBO, King vs M2Dave, or CURBO vs guys like CD, etc etc..

this list.. is bad. it needs to be revamped.

all that we know is that there are really good players who beat each other.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Forever King has beaten CURBO in tournament, but CURBO placed higher.

Tom Brady has beaten Forever King in tournament.

M2Dave has beaten Tom Brady in tournament.

Forever King has beaten M2Dave in tournament.

CD beat Brady in tournament.

CURBO beat CD in tournament.

CURBO is better because he placed higher at one event, but King is better because he beat CURBO at one event who is better then Brady because he placed higher then Brady at one event, but Brady is also better then CURBO because he beat King once and King beat CURBO, but CURBO is also better then Brady because Brady lost to CD and CURBO beat CD, Brady is better then King because he beat him at one event but King is better then Brady also because Brady lost to M2Dave and M2Dave lost to King in a tournament... etc etc etc... DO WE SEE HOW FUCKING STUPID THE "HE BEAT HIM BUT HE BEAT HIM" THING GETS?!!

NO ONE including Tom would say that because he beat King once that it means he would win again. same for King vs CURBO, King vs M2Dave, or CURBO vs guys like CD, etc etc..

this list.. is bad. it needs to be revamped.

all that we know is that there are really good players who beat each other.
That post was very entertaining.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
My issue with statements like this isnt that YOU'RE trashing a system, thats fine, BUT only if you can put forth an idea (at least) for a "better" system.

Believe it or not, while in NY this came up while at Dark Robs and we did discuss many things about this, just because nothing has been said yet, does not mean it has not been discussed ;)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Believe it or not, while in NY this came up while at Dark Robs and we did discuss many things about this, just because nothing has been said yet, does not mean it has not been discussed ;)

Why did these get pulled off youtube... The Tom Brady suggestions were pretty good I thought.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Not to shit on this ranking system... But what's the point of it?? Do top placers get money or something?? If not, then ppl shouldn't get salty because so and so is on top of blah blah. Just have fun with the game ppl.

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
Hmm, ONE tournament and curbo is already 11th? He was great and all but it should be far more difficult to be considered the best of the best.
At the moment curbo is better than Brady! Brady fought CD and lost..Curbo beat him(Not to mention the heavy hitters he beat, or the last pixel match against REO) give the kid some respect shesh.. Tom tried "top tier" and it didn't work out. just saying.. so you don't sneak that into the argument. Soooo..... Currently Curbo is better period! All hail Curbo " King of the Hill" licious.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Not to shit on this ranking system... But what's the point of it?? Do top placers get money or something?? If not, then ppl shouldn't get salty because so and so is on top of blah blah. Just have fun with the game ppl.

Sports need ranking systems , eSports too :)

Curbo proved that you can not zone his Cage out. And if you get predictable with fans, and put yourself in a corner, you are screwed.
Wrong its really easy to keep him out once hes too close you FLY out of the corner and start over spamming iafs till u get to the corner and then FLY away again and start over he wanted to finish some matches quick that he would have won just by doing that go ahead and watch the game again and u will trust me if he would have dont just that he would have won...

Yeah, Curbo did have a tough path at MLG to get to where he got. But wait, who was Curbo's first match again? Who sent him to loser's bracket? I forget the guy's name
FOREVER KING is FOREVER the best. FIRST MATCH sends Curbo to losers lololol. I was like damnnnnnnnnnn. Then Curbo never meets you again sadly.

Who'd you use against him? And who did he use?

Death

Noob
Wrong its really easy to keep him out once hes too close you FLY out of the corner and start over spamming iafs till u get to the corner and then FLY away again and start over he wanted to finish some matches quick that he would have won just by doing that go ahead and watch the game again and u will trust me if he would have dont just that he would have won...
You really think at the highest level people are going to win by spamming fans and assing out when they corner themselves? SMH i wish it was that easy.