What's new

new kombat kast friday 3pm announced

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CA-4L3QUUAAYpmJ.jpg:large

Guy do you know that recent "friday" image that Ed tweeted with those random dark red words around the side??? dunno if it has been said already (probably has but) It could be an 'anagram' and here is what I have piece together;

Slainho = Shaolin = Shinnok

Sheappins = Happiness

Garnwum = Warm Guns = Erron Black

Gallofend = ?

edit: i didn't read previous comments so this probably isnt new to you all :) .

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Liu Kang has a possibility to be shown? I did mention that Netherrealm's hand might be forced and Liu Kang would be shown before the game's release, but I don't believe it. Unless we get an official Liu Kang trailer tomorrow, I say Netherrealm will stay their hand on Liu Kang.

I think we'll be getting Jax, Jacqui and Erron Black.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CA-4L3QUUAAYpmJ.jpg:large

Guy do you know that recent "friday" image that Ed tweeted with those random dark red words around the side??? dunno if it has been said already (probably has but) It could be an 'anagram' and here is what I have piece together;

Slainho = Shaolin = Shinnok

Gallofend = ?

edit: i didn't read previous comments so this probably isnt new to you all :) .
Shaolin is Liu Kang.

Gallofend = fallen God = Shinnok

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Wow, I honestly did not expect them to show another three characters this week. I don't even care anymore if they show Goro or not, but I'm hype to see Shinnok and Erron!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
If I had to guess, Happiness is probably Goro cause they know everyone wants to see him, agree with the other answers for the other 3 buuuuut from that title it looks like we gonna see the all-american patriot team of the Briggs family... so I kinda doubt we'll get Shinnok, Goro, Liu Kang, Erron Black, Jax and Jacqui...

That's too much

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
If I had to guess, Happiness is probably Goro cause they know everyone wants to see him, agree with the other answers for the other 3 buuuuut from that title it looks like we gonna see the all-american patriot team of the Briggs family... so I kinda doubt we'll get Shinnok, Goro, Liu Kang, Erron Black, Jax and Jacqui...

That's too much
Tyler said on Twitter it would be three character breakdowns, so it'll probably be just Liu Kang, Shinnok, and Erron Black, if those are the referenced ones.

https://twitter.com/tylerlansdown/status/580886827696979968

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Tyler said on Twitter it would be three character breakdowns, so it'll probably be just Liu Kang, Shinnok, and Erron Black, if those are the referenced ones.

https://twitter.com/tylerlansdown/status/580886827696979968
Guess that would make sense, I mean Erron Black seems like a lock with Gunslinger and the Warm Gun thing, Patriots just makes me think Jax & Jacqui more than anyone else.

EDIT: Whoops apparently it's fake, not been on TYM all day

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I hope they show erron black, jax, and jaci. Erron black better be swaggy as fuck or I'm gonna be very disappointed

Show in this KombatKast the things that everyone knows, like

1) Sonya Blade Gameplay (5 minutes)
2) Jacqui Briggs Gameplay (5 minutes)
3) Kenshi Gameplay (5 minutes)
4) Erron Black Gameplay (5 minutes)
5) Liu Kang Gameplay (5 minutes)
6) Shinnok Gameplay (5 minutes)
7) Jax Gameplay (5 minutes)

8) A glimp of Goro Gameplay (2 minutes)
9) A little bit more of the Story Mode ( 8 minutes)
10) and then they say: ''This was the last KombatKast till April 14''

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Show in this KombatKast the things that everyone knows, like

1) Sonya Blade Gameplay (5 minutes)
2) Jacqui Briggs Gameplay (5 minutes)
3) Kenshi Gameplay (5 minutes)
4) Erron Black Gameplay (5 minutes)
5) Liu Kang Gameplay (5 minutes)
6) Shinnok Gameplay (5 minutes)
7) Jax Gameplay (5 minutes)

8) A glimp of Goro Gameplay (2 minutes)
9) A little bit more of the Story Mode ( 8 minutes)
10) and then they say: ''This was the last KombatKast till April 14''