What's new

Match Footage - Cutthroat [NEW] Kano Cutthroat VS Sorcerer Quan Chi - Tendou vs Jackal

Kano Cutthroat NEW Gameplay by TendouTensei

Hello everyone, I decided to spend some times on the Cutthroat variations as this variation is in my opinion the most similar to MK9 Kano. First impression: Kano is very fast and aggressive! you can notice it by looking his dash, it gives to him the possibility to make a quick pressure on the opponent without necessary using the run button.

He has many starters who can be combined with his D,B,1 Ex, that allow him to continue the combo. I tried also to put the double knife EX in a combo, I guess it's possible to finish the combo with B,F,3. Also if a Kano ball hit the floor Kano automatically make a low kick, that's good!

I had a very nice impression on this chars as this one is very nervous !!!!

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

I like the rate at which you gain meter from getting hit and landing attacks. It doesn't seem like too much or too little.

Interesting. So they did change Kano's hair from brown (from the reveal trailer) to grey. Really hoping his alt-color has brown hair though and that the changing hair is a way to use him 25 years later in the story.

Also really suprised at the circle beneath Quan Chi staying there after he get's hit and giving him armor again after the knockdown (during 1:15). Seems really good for when you're stuck in corners.

Last edited:
Indeed for quan chi I cannot imagine how his corner pressure will be a pain ^^ more than mk9 subzero i guess^^

I didnt understand what was the impact of DD3 (kano hits his body), i didnt find the impact

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Indeed for quan chi I cannot imagine how his corner pressure will be a pain ^^ more than mk9 subzero i guess^^

I didnt understand what was the impact of DD3 (kano hits his body), i didnt find the impact
I think it's a damage buff when he pumps his chest. NRS said it was some kind of augment, but maybe you got hit out of the start up frames.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
Hopefully the animations will get some more attention before release, because currently all the characters move like marionettes.