What's new

Video/Tutorial New Joker Combos and Set-Ups by Dr Jackal!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
"I think you underestimate me!" - The Joker; Injustice: Gods Among Us

If you have been taking the Joker for granted, then shame on you. From all the way in France, Dr Jackal of the Finish Him community comes forth to share his knowledge with his fellow clown representatives via a tutorial video that you won't want to overlook. It contains his share of combos, set-ups, and some personal tips from Jackal on how to maximize the Joker's potential.

Get those guns, pipes, and flowers ready!

More tutorials to come from Dr Jackal in the future, including an in-depth guide on the uses of his parry.

Attachments

Kibaris

Noob
Awesome stuff in general, showing some of Joker's potential, I really like this character. I respect the fact tha someone shows for the first time the potential of his trait. NRS should just change the buff of his trait. It could give him more dmg or something more creative like to add damage to his combos in which he uses his knife or something like that.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Thank you for the article Blake ! Glad you like my joker.
Oh I didn't know for the musique .... I will upload a version without the sound tomorrow for Germany and Australia. ;)

Cheers

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wow Joker gets 47 off a 1 bar is pretty sick,,,, made great use of the Parry

i think all the Buff the parry needs is one theres a HA it stays till game is over

SLy

Noob
Combos are very impressive. I've always had a feeling parry would turn out to be used to interrupt untrue strings. Looking forward to the 2nd part of this. This is going to benefit Joker a lot.

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
Combos are very impressive. I've always had a feeling parry would turn out to be used to interrupt untrue strings. Looking forward to the 2nd part of this. This is going to benefit Joker a lot.
First you can use it to interrupt strings, it's quite risky today to do it (2 frames, Batou has 1 frame for his parry) that's why I see the blockstring interruption like a ... "bonus" for Joker.
The real big force of this parry is to :
- Break the pressure
- Make your strings safe. You opponent will try to punish you with a poke or a wake up attack any time, really effective with superman for example.

A good Joker player has to know each match up to interrupt the strings witch are not "too risky" for him. A good Joker has to read his opponent to use the parry correctly.

More details will come soon, the next video is already in progress.
Wow Joker gets 47 off a 1 bar is pretty sick,,,, made great use of the Parry

i think all the Buff the parry needs is one theres a HA it stays till game is over
I am agree with that, or it should be MB to grant a combo for example. NRS has to find the right buff for this ;)

The version without the music is coming in 10 hours. (time for me to be at home after work)