Is this good?

• yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
I am not even going to complain about damage because it doesn't make sense to, my honest concern in this game is how safe certain characters can just play a match up and how movement was given to certain characters that didn't need 3 viable options to move around the screen.
yh such as wonder woman, grundy, black adam, batgirl and scorpion

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
Tbh if this is worth the bar it might be matchup specific because I can't think of a scenario where MB B3/F3 wouldn't be equally, if not more effective.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Tbh if this is worth the bar it might be matchup specific because I can't think of a scenario where MB B3/F3 wouldn't be equally, if not more effective.
yh your right on that shazam can teleport out of it he is a ttroll any ways batmans slide avoids it so yh your right but we will know who it will work against

187x

Noob
This isn't new at all. i use this pretty often, also i did a video similar to this in like first/second month of the game.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
This isn't new at all. i use this pretty often, also i did a video similar to this in like first/second month of the game.
This isn't the same thing though. What is happening in the OP vids isn't the mb hitting meaty. It's the normal rocket hitting meaty, registering as a hit even though the opponent uses his invincibility frames to get away, and therefor the follow up MB tracks the opponent even if he tps. At least that's what it looks like to me. Please someone correct me if I am wrong!

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
This isn't the same thing though. What is happening in the OP vids isn't the mb hitting meaty. It's the normal rocket hitting meaty, registering as a hit even though the opponent uses his invincibility frames to get away, and therefor the follow up MB tracks the opponent even if he tps. At least that's what it looks like to me. Please someone correct me if I am wrong!
i couldn't of said it any better lool #protalks

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I don't mind wonder woman grundy or scorpion. But Zod didn't need a god like back dash forward dash or 1 frame air grab.
His backdash is stupid lmfao. He can backdash through oa rockets free. It's strange.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
His backdash is stupid lmfao. He can backdash through oa rockets free. It's strange.
Really? I thought Zod's backdash was great at first, but found that he didn't really have that many invincibility frames on the backdash anyway. I might have to test it more"

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Really? I thought Zod's backdash was great at first, but found that he didn't really have that many invincibility frames on the backdash anyway. I might have to test it more"
When I played m2dave, I would oa rocket where it would seem like it would hit...it literally just flew through him. I'm like HUH?