What's new

New characters that should come back and shouldn't come back (MK4-MKA).

aj1701

Noob
I think Havik, Bo Rai Cho, and Tremor would be the best choices. Havik and Tremor would fit so well and could be so badassly done. And c'mon, every fighting game needs a great joke character to troll people, and Bo Rai Cho is THE MAN. :D
We already have Kratos for a joke character. And some might say Freddie.

Kung Lao, Kitana ....stay dead....STAY DEAD!

Yup, I wish new characters Skarlet for example with a role in the Story Mode and some comebacks(Bo Rai Cho?,Frost(really, I don't see a MK without SZ or Scorp),and Reiko)
Nope, Kitana will be back just like she is now, but she'll have the 5% damage increase to ground and air fans she desperately needs to make her viable. Yup yup.

Narukami

Yu, God of Thunder
aj1701 That's right xd

In the story mode all the heroes(except Sonya and Cage died) . I was talking with a guy and said that Noob, Sindel and Nightwolf can't comeback the others(i expect they can be revived or still playable in the control of quan chi?)
So, MK10 gameplay is in 3D i won't buy it. I like the roots(MK-UMK3) and i never play every 3d game except armaggedon a bit because ... Gameplay is too slow for me

I doubt they'll return to 3-D, considering a return to the 2-D plane was the #1 most requested idea as far as a new game was concerned.

For characters, I vote Tanya and Kai. I do not oppose Havik, but I am not a fan of him personally. Everyone else is meh to me.

I'd also like to shamelessly promote myself and say I want my nuclear fallout/toxic waste orange ninja included.

There are far more that I would prefer to see stay out than in. There aren't many post-UMK3 characters that I like very much (excluding the ones that are in MK9 already)...in no particular order: Havik, Fujin (not a huge fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing a return), Reiko (same as Fujin), Shinnok, Tanya, Frost. Havik is really the only one that I guess I would "want" in.

havik and shinnok are the only characters i really care about, but so long as NRS doesn't start slacking on the movesets/storylines after like 50 chars, i wouldn't mind anyone else. shujinko was cool, but there's only room for one person in Old Man Tier.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
All i want is Shinnok and REiko

FUCK KIRA, freaking kano clone with stronger damage i swear i sometimes wanna murder Ed boon for that but the power of his bushy brows will not allow

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
All I know is Fujin MUST be in MK10, he should have been in MK 9 at least as DLC but wasn't...

Characters well known who should return in MK10 taking place in MK4, MK DA, MK D and MKA storyline as playable if not at least in the backgrounds/story:

-Fujin

-Shinnok

-Tanya

-Frost

-Bo Rai Cho

-Dairou

-Shujinko(although I'm more prone to see him as DLC)

-Hotaru

-Mavado

-Blaze

-Onaga

-Reptile

-Havik

-Nitara

-Sareena

-Reiko

-Jataaka(maybe)

-Kai

-Kia(maybe)

-Jarek

Characters that need to return:

-Raiden

-Sektor

-Sonya

-Cage

-Sub-Zero(Kuai Liang, has to be resurrected by Raiden or Elder Gods something, it's Sub-Zero and return to his human form)

-Liu Kang(obviously needs to come back one way or another)

-Scorpion

-Nightwolf(should be resurrected some how, he's just a cool character)

-Stryker(should come back)

-Smoke(should come back)

-Kabal(again needs to come back some how)

-Kitana(needs to come back)

-Cyrax(but be 100% good)

-Jade(should come back)

-Rain

-Skarlet

-Ermac(although must turn good now)

-Kenshi(they need to have him bump into Ermac)

-Maybe Noob/Bi-Han, did he die? lol he just disappeared into the soulnado in the graveyard lol.

Characters that should STAY DEAD or just NOT come back ever...

-Shao Kahn

-Kobra

-Shang Tsung, just keep him dead...Kahn already killed him turning his body into a soul fusion with Sindel, then she died by Nightwolf...

-Hsu Hao

-Jax, can't help but to feel he's just always been a "male" version of Sonya, a pity Ermac didn't flat out rip him in half...but I know, I know the arms lol. Just a dull character in the plot imo. Let him stay dead, you have Sonya and replace Jax with Cyrax repping the SF....

-Mokap

-Darrius, just never liked this character...

-Meat

Possibly Noob, I can live with him if he's dead not coming back...

-Sindel, while I wouldn't mind seeing her return at some point(she must be good if she does) I can live without seeing her again

-Kano(if he's dead, I'm just tired of Kano between MK DC and MK9, he's just not that cool anymore)

-Mileena(please stay dead)

-Kung Lao(bring back Liu Kang, but keep Lao Dead)

-Kira

-Daegon, if anything bring back Taven...far cooler character

New Characters:

-would love to see a werewolf character, one thing we haven't really seen yet in MK.

-New Gods perhaps? Maybe a fire god? A water God? hmm

-Random new character all together,a loner like Kabal

MKF30

lol, no way. Jax is so lame!!! lol. Who's dumb enough to get jailed in a crappy Shang Tsung jail and Sonya having to rescue him lmao...I still get a kick out of that.

Everyone else >>>Jax lol :p
I would like Fujin to come back, he HAS to come back for next game. Same with Kai. Fuck all the others MKDA - MKA Besides Kenshi
Agreed, Fujin will be in it. Tons of people wanted him in MK9, so he'll be in it. I know they put him in Krato's ending but that's such a tease...lol.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I want:

ASHRAH
Khameleon
Fujin
Tremor
Nitara
Frost (ONLY if she isn't a Sub-Zero replacement... if she is, keep her out and bring back Sub-Zero in human form)
Bo Rai Cho
Reiko
Havik
Sareena
Kenshi (yes, he and rain were in MK9, but were DLC ... I'm talking from the start)
Rain
Shujinko
Li Mei

DO NOT WANT:
Kobra
Tanya
Darrius
Kira
Kai
Mavado
Hotaru
Moloch
Drahmin
Meat
Mokap
Onaga
Blaze
Jarek
Hsu Hao
Taven
Daegon

Narukami

Yu, God of Thunder
No more Cyborgs, we want human sub and human smoke for MK10.
If no one of died charaters of MK9 revive, the plot ... with the MK4-MKA characters will suck as hell.
So, i want Scorpy has a Better story than revenge. (He never be in the good guys side xd, )

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Characters I believe should be in MK10:
Fujin (MUST HAVE)
Shinnok (MUST HAVE)
Bo Rai Cho
Havik
Reiko
Tremor
Frost
Shujinko
Cyber Smoke
Tanya
Kai
Everyone else I could care less...

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
I hope Liu Kang returns evil and very hostile and cynical towards everyone and everything (His best friend died, his bitch died, his fellow warriors died, his mentor kept fucking him over and actually killed him as well, and his realm is pretty much under control after all the tournaments wins and victories he has worked his ass off for which turned out to be pointless after all that), thus becoming a loner and out with a new goal/destiny. As he returns, I hope for a new look. Longer hair, new attire symbolizing "independence", new moves, new style, etc. His personality will probably have a dose of self entitlement as well over how much he has suffered to defend his realm and being killed and betrayed in the process of it, now holding grudging conspiracy against the gods and based on the fact that he will feel he has done more for protection than any one else.

But if he returns as a zombie, I don't mind. He's still Liu Kang. But I have doubts...I think who ever will bring him back to life will have Liu Kang serve them and this "sorcerer" will probably polish Liu Kang into his original flesh, but with different philosophies that contradict Bo Rai Cho's, the white lotus, the Shaolin, and The elder gods/Raiden, making him a traitor which will give Liu Kang a handful of rivals. LOL, but I doubt half of this stuff will come true but it's just a thought. But I really wouldn't mind seeing Liu Kang fighting for Shinnok...But a loner would be cooler! :) Maybe this transition will change a few people's opinion of Liu Kang. lol

Also, cannot wait for Kenshi. ^_^

MKF30

Forgot about Ashrah, Moloch, Drahmin and Li Mei.

I couldn't care for them, but wouldn't mind if Moloch was a sub boss at some point.

You know I wouldn't mind having the post UMK3 characters if they put as much effort and time into them as they did with MK9 characters.

First, all characters from MK9 should be directly ported over to MK10. Even though the story showed some characters dying, the next story mode doesn't have to have them, but the game itself should keep them, even though they are dead in the story. I also want Shao Kahn, Goro, and Kintaro playable.
Anyways:​
Characters who I'd want to come back. In yellow are characters i want in MK10 for sure.
Bo' Rai Cho
Frost
Fujin
Jarek
Kai
Li Mei
Nitara
Reiko
All Mk4 newcomers included in the next game + Khameleon/Sareena because they are around during this time.
Characters who can be cut and i would not care.
Blaze​
Chameleon
Daegon
Dairou
Darrius
Hsu Hao
Kobra
Mavado
Meat
Mokap
Moloch
Taven
Shujinko

Then anyone of these can be bosses. But this time I wish the bosses would be made playable.
Bosses
Shinnok
Onaga
Motaro

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
No Roo Kang. UNLESS he's voiced by Peter Chao; then I'll fuckin' main him!

54 seconds. Roo Kang being a stereotypical Asian man is just too good for NRS not to cash in on; he'd up Cage as the comedic relief overnight.