What's new

NEW BRADYCAST: Tom Brady Leaves the MKC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth

Noob
Says he is 100% out of the MKC, deleted all his youtube content, and essentially no more Tom Brady :(

Thoughts?

Edit: Tom is still competing, just no community involvement.

Biologic

Noob
I finally made an account instead of stalking the forums, and it's for the soul sake of saying:
TOM BRADY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU! WHYYYYYY!?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I never believe anything Tom says anymore. I used to be a fan of his, but now not so much.

Truth

Noob
Tom Brady

At the end of the day, it's your choice of letting the haters get to you. Anyone who is thinking of quitting the game of has had a thought of doing so because of haters. My advice is to just hang in there and ignore them, because it'll just make you a better player and stronger competitor in the longrun.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I'm disappointed.

I'm taking the shades off just for this moment. See you at ECT4, hope you still will play some casuals with me at least.

never said i was done with the game, just everything else. leave me alone ok? thanks
Tom, as a friend, it hurts me to see you go through this.

We've had our ups and downs, but ultimately, you are a very nice, down to earth guy.
You don't deserve any of this hate/Double standards.
Don't let the trolls get to you, let them be.

You're not alone either, because I support you.
I understand your placements in top 8 in various tournaments speak for themselves, and I understand you not making top 8 in some recent ones at well.

There is just so much competition currently, and Final Round for example, was stacked.

People need to stop focusing on every little mistake Tom makes, because to me, he makes more accomplishments than mistakes/failures. People seem to overlook that.

Anyway, you're not alone, I support you Tom, and I was looking forward to commentating with you at Texas Showdown.

You're a knowledgeable player, and a great friend, a great person, and it is not right the way people treat you. Just thought I'd let you know.

Looking forward to seeing you again next month
Peace!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Sounds like this is because Tom wasn't chosen to commentate MLG.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I'm starting to believe now that Tom was denied commentary at MLG, because of the trolls potentially clogging up the stream chat.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I wanted Tom to commentate at MLG. Tom, 16 Bit, Pig, Arturo... they're all my favourite commentators for the game. Why have you done this MK community?

Status
Not open for further replies.