What's new

Guide - Demolition New BnB's with safe reload

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I like the consistency in those enders to safe reload. The corner carry in this variation is turning out to be sick! Also 35+ off her jab punish is awesome. Man... Demo is looking to be like where it's at with Sonya ATM.

Awesome vid and Tech as always MsMiharo. Thank you for posting this.

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I like the consistency in those enders to safe reload. The corner carry in this variation is turning out to be sick! Also 35+ of her jab punish is awesome. Man... Demo is looking to be like where it's at with Sonya ATM.

Awesome vid and Tech as always MsMiharo. Thank you for posting this.
I think sonya is the most well rounded character with 3 viable and distinctly different variations. Not sure if Demo is strongest but she doesn't need a "strongest" variation when they are all really good and viable in different match ups.

Dedlock

Noob
I want to pick up Demo Sonya but it just seems like alot of work, when I'm getting my ass handed to me by Flame Fist Liu Kang or Inferno Scorpion the last thing I need to be worrying about is safe grenade reload and stock pile management. but respect to all of you picking Demo up its very technical more so than her other two variations.

DaZengie

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MortalKombatATX/
Good stuff. Here's my single grenade BNB with a low starter:

I want to pick up Demo Sonya but it just seems like alot of work, when I'm getting my ass handed to me by Flame Fist Liu Kang or Inferno Scorpion the last thing I need to be worrying about is safe grenade reload and stock pile management. but respect to all of you picking Demo up its very technical more so than her other two variations.
After spending all my time on just demo since the last patch, I am kind of torn. I like the damage a lot but she's so reliant on the grenades that any character that sees you do a raw reload is going to stuff you with a fast move (projectiles, slide, teleport) since her reload isn't fast. Once she has no grenades it's like playing Sonya with no variation and it's difficult to find an opening on certain match ups. No grenades=no damage, no threat, no pressure.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Good video. More Demo users need to use this stuff more especially B33U4 grenade-less corner combos, 121 punishers and F4 xx SG corner combo extenders.

btw, dfw no tag makes me lonely :'(

EDIT: Also note that all corner combos can be boosted by 1% by replacing the J2 with J3 after NJP

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Good video. More Demo users need to use this stuff more especially B33U4 grenade-less corner combos, 121 punishers and F4 xx SG corner combo extenders.

btw, dfw no tag makes me lonely :'(

EDIT: Also note that all corner combos can be boosted by 1% by replacing the J2 with J3 after NJP
I just stole the tags from sidthehaze's guide. I'm lazy. J3 makes it harder to time the b14. I try to keep combos simple.

I've found that always saving 1 grenade then being patient for a reload opportunity works best for me. If you run yourself dry it can be impossible in some match ups to get a reload. Always having that one grenade keeps your opponent wondering as well. Also finishing with f4 grenade toss can catch people getting up, giving you the time to reload. BTW hello all! I've lurked on these forums since mk9.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I've found that always saving 1 grenade then being patient for a reload opportunity works best for me. If you run yourself dry it can be impossible in some match ups to get a reload. Always having that one grenade keeps your opponent wondering as well. Also finishing with f4 grenade toss can catch people getting up, giving you the time to reload. BTW hello all! I've lurked on these forums since mk9.
Depends on if they have breaker or not. If they don't there is no reason to lose out on damage.