What's new

New Assassin's Creed: Victory LEAKED (2015)

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Assassin's Creed 2 was amazing. I view brotherhood and revelations to be extensions of that ( to varying degrees). Then when 3 came out, I didn't really like it that much. Even though I recognised some of the improvements made mechanically the game just didn't have the same magic imo. Black flag was similar, I saw it as a definite improvement over 3, but to me it didn't have that magic. Maybe I'm stuck in the past, or maybe the rapid release rate has left me jaded. I'll be skipping the next few and then I'll try it out again.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
These types of games don't really get to boring to me, and imo they're stepping it up each title. Rogue is waaaay better than AC4 imo, with improvements to the system, moee gadgets and several different biomes to explore.

People seem to forget there can be fun trying to collect things and actually just exploring.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
These types of games don't really get to boring to me, and imo they're stepping it up each title. Rogue is waaaay better than AC4 imo, with improvements to the system, moee gadgets and several different biomes to explore.

People seem to forget there can be fun trying to collect things and actually just exploring.
To me they nailed it with Black Flag. Aside from the animus fragments, I felt that every other collectible or activity was very purposeful and helped to progress my character and the boat. It felt good clearing the map and getting a strong enough boat to take down those legendaries. Of course having limited network fun I kind of cling to single player experiences, so games that keep me busy for a good while are always a plus.

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I care about this franchise. Actually I'm high on it now. After AC III I thought I was done but Black Flag was brilliant. Best in the series IMO. I enjoyed Unity, despite it's technical issues. Not as much as IV but it was good. This is an awesome setting and hopefully it'll be more polished than Unity. I'm excited. That said, if taking a year off helps makes this a better game I'm for that. I wouldn't mind them using 2015 to just port Rogue to PS4/One and give this team more time.
why do people like black flag I hated that game. all the others I loved (minus III) but the boat missions are dumb