What's new

NEW and Unique SoCal Mortal Kombat Tournament -- INJUSTICE collector's edition is the prize!

Jace Hall's 1337LoungeLive is a swanky, private gaming lounge in North Hollywood, and TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8 PM (Saturday the 12th), we're hosting a tournament with only 8 players, and doing a video spotlight on the event so everyone in it will be featured on Jace Hall's media networks.

Our friends at Warner Bros. have hooked us up with an AMAZING prize: the Collector's Edition of Injustice: Gods Among Us (see below). The pool of opponents is small, and so far there are no pros entered, so if you are any good at Mortal Kombat, YOU COULD WIN THIS. Email [email protected] immediately if you are in SoCal and want to enter! We're capping it at 8, so contact us ASAP. Fame, glory, and this sweet ass prize can be yours if you come TEST YOUR MIGHT.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Awesome! I live in the Western area of the San Fernando Valley.

Very interested and sent an email, hope to hear from you!

GuamoKun

maaaaaaaaaaan,

There's a local tournament near my house.

It has an Injustice related prize....then all of you come and show up ;_; my luck is baaaaad

GuamoKun

lol this takes place during SCR and I don't know anyone who could substitute for me ;_;

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
alright i forwarded it to you... tell them that Xblades cant make it, but twisted is taking my spot..