What's new

NetherRealm scene on fire as question sparks debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
@neveradestroyer I get it. YOU think it's a shit thread so you post spam to get off topic on purpose so this can be locked. Just be careful when you play with fire, baby cakes.

But this is actually an interesting, and legit topic to talk about. Ain't nothing shit about it.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Uncle JBeezY understands...But you took the time and energy to voice your disappointment. And I'm pretty sure at this point, he has seen it. I mean, If you're really thinking about leaving this scene because of Ed's response, AT LEAST weigh your last option that you didn't even try yet instead of just saying fuck it all. This will give you a clear answer if you really wanna leave the scene, or stay. If he doesn't respond, then you will know FOR SURE he does not givAfuck. If he does, well, that's some light at the end of the tunnel. But ya never know until you try. :)
But that would totally undermine the matyrdom.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Oh hush, puppy! That wasn't met to any ill will at all. So if you take it as disrespect, i apologize.

You will get me one day.

...MOVING ON...

Pig...reach out to Boon. If ya like, let us know the results. Remain optimistic :)
Pig actually did speak to Ed Boon:

Uh

Uh Yea............
That was posted by Pig himself.

guise,
how about we introduce something new: The TYM Awards
i would like to nominate @Roy Arkon for the category "the most annoying TYM member" 2017

other mentions for the same category:
@Cerbero /Shaka
@neveradestroyer
@Fred Marvel
@Mr__PancakeZ

what do you guys think? do you have other mentions?
Dude, seriously? That is just stupid, I actullay talked about the topic at hand. I few posts don't change that. I know what "annoying" actually means. This whole post is just shitty, I'm sorry.

So like I said @JBeezYBabY , Pig did talk to Boon.

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Pig actually did speak to Ed Boon:

Dude, seriously? That is just stupid, I actullay talked about the topic at hand. I few posts don't change that. This whole post is just shitty, I'm sorry.

So like I said @JBeezYBabY , Pig did talk to Boon.
That's a reply. Not a "talk". Something they should handle privately thats NOT publicly on Twitter.

Roy Arkon

That's a reply. Not a "talk". Something they should handle privately thats NOT publicly on Twitter.
Oh now I get what you mean. Well like I said earlier, this whole thing starting to look more and more like a plain that was planned the whole time, or it could be just that Pig took it the wrong way. I will say that it will be wrong to judge either side here.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter

Cerbero

Always down for games.
And here we have Pig talking down on someone yet again, folks.
Justifying his bloated ego and low self-esteem.

You'd think someone that was bullied all their childhood would instead grow a spine.
But no, instead he became part of the problem.
QFTT.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I recall a super cringey profile post war about whether Pig was either calling for Paulo to be sacked or Paulo's bestest friend.

I cant see any post evidence of the former, I wouldnt think Pig was being serious if he did- but there was a ton of irrational vitriol to NRS top brass that I've no doubt impacted the relationship beyween NRS and its top players
That's the thing with narcissists - they can't understand why others haven't forgiven them when they have forgiven themselves.

I agree there's probably more to this than just this one tweet. Honestly I think pig is falling out like tom and is taking it differently. He tried early into inj 2 with characters that could win. He downplayed fate to no end and then Brandon comes along. He's washed up and needs his legacy to be that or he'll just hurt himself more.

Uh

Uh Yea............
"Extremely stale right now"

Second game of the series. End of the competitive season. And yet I've enjoyed this season the most since mk9. One person didn't win every event like when you were playing. This has been the most unpredictable year yet and I find it the most exciting especially for a non mk game.

You're probably afraid of falling out of the competition so you're making this drastic scene for whatever reason. I wanted to come on here and see what people were saying about rekt destroying mirror matches in wotgs, but instead the top thread is about some dumbass tweet trying to create "hype." Ppl like rekt are creating hype you're just ignoring it because it's not you. We don't need twitter polls dude

Roy Arkon

I fully support your nominees. No one gets close to this guys level, even 13th Shaka hidey.
Considering your posts and stupid approach, your name will be a much better nominee. Can you now please stop posting nonsense? Neither of you look good like that. Thank you.

Last edited:

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
From the outside looking in(dont play injustice and dont follow it much) it seems like pig is just hyping up a great match. The 2 best going at it. Isnt that what we all want to see in any competition? If there is a stack of shit talk between the 2 competing even better. Its all in good fun and part of the mind games. I say butt out boon.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
"Extremely stale right now"

Second game of the series. End of the competitive season. And yet I've enjoyed this season the most since mk9. One person didn't win every event like when you were playing. This has been the most unpredictable year yet and I find it the most exciting especially for a non mk game.

You're probably afraid of falling out of the competition so you're making this drastic scene for whatever reason. I wanted to come on here and see what people were saying about rekt destroying mirror matches in wotgs, but instead the top thread is about some dumbass tweet trying to create "hype." Ppl like rekt are creating hype you're just ignoring it because it's not you. We don't need twitter polls dude
I actually don’t miss competing one bit. There’s nothing for me to gain from it and t definitely isn’t worth the effort. The question was fair to ask and received over 4K notifications, this stemmed from a private DM and it was me asked to put it out there. Kindly fuck off kid

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
From the outside looking in(dont play injustice and dont follow it much) it seems like pig is just hyping up a great match. The 2 best going at it. Isnt that what we all want to see in any competition? If there is a stack of shit talk between the 2 competing even better. Its all in good fun and part of the mind games. I say butt out boon.
That’s the pure intention

It seems obvious

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I'm just wondering if Boon would have reacted the same way if someone else asked the same question - verbatim - on Twitter.

Anyways, feel free to resume the discussion, but keep it classy please.

Maybe NRS secretly paid Sonic Fox to lose, so the question makes Boon paranoid. :DOGE

But seriously, this isn't serious at all. Boon is human just like rest of us, and just overacted with his comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.