What's new

NetherRealm Reveals New DC Fighter| Injustice: Gods Among Us - The Debut Trailer

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Just because someone has won countless tournaments doesn't mean that they can avoid being called out. Plus, CD Jr isn't even being realistic. Did you think NRS was going to be like "hey WB, can we put this DC game on hold. We have unfinished business!" Plsss...they have to follow WB rules. I mean, after all the money NRS has given you the opportunity to make you want to diss them?

Come on people, act like you're human and have a little but of common sense. NRS has been nothing but good to us. MK9 isn't perfect but they put a lot of effort in it. This game was a BIG improvement. Also, NRS has a boss they have to answer to. They can't do everything they want. Plus, they have a freaking contract with DC they have to honor! You don't have to like this, but you will understand it!
Spoke the realistic truth here. ;)

My biggest concern about this game is the stage gimmicks, and how that will take away from focusing on the characters and their initial move sets. If your goal is to make all the characters in the game diverse from one another...then the stages they fight on should have very little to do with balance.

This game (from how Ed Boon explained it in the interview) reminds me waaaay too much like Smash Bros.

I don't want a Smash Brothers game from NRS (unless NRS is pulling a Sakurai and PURPOSELY making this game non competitive)!

Besides we already have stupid ass Playstation All Stars coming out later this year. -__-

Anyways...

I WANT a quality fighting game...a competitive fighting games...a respected fighting game from fellow FGC scenes...FROM NRS.

I'll buy this game on day one for 2 reasons:

- This is a 100% pure DC fighting game (which hasn't been done in a long time)

- I want to support NRS

That's where it ends.

About MK9:

I am extremely disappointed that MK9 is being left in its current state. It's literally a patch or two away from being 100% PERFECT. Don't give me this "But, but, what about the $$$ NRS is pouring into EVO, or MLG, etc. etc"

...I don't give a shit about that crap. I really DON'T!

If it was up to me, I'd GLADLY strip EVO of it's 20k pot bonus and all the extra money MLG is getting for MK...

TO FURTHER BALANCE MK9, REMOVE GLITCHES, AND ENHANCED THE NETCODE.

The most beneficial thing MK9 and its scene needs is LONGEVITY (a good example of that is ST...people STILL play that game cause of all the revisions it kept getting until done right).

It will give people a reason to give a fuck about the NEXT MK game (their true money maker, and what's memorable in the FGC).

Fuck Injustice: GAU...real talk!!! FGC is gonna treat that game like all the other RANDOM/POVERTY fighting games released lately...and not a single fuck be given. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST.

Without MK9 getting the help it needs, eventually these OTHER FIGHTING GAMES (especially the new ones coming out) are gonna give folks the green light to DROP MK9 and MOVE ON. Because MK9 is gonna get more and more exposed to being the glitchty (input bug/random advantage), unbalanced (kabal, shitty characters), cluster fuck (pretending there's not a real problem) that it IS and most of us are putting up with. And the only people who will continue to play it (including me lol), are the 24 or so loyal in a dark corner at tournaments. Think of the UMK3 days BEFORE MK9 was released. :(

Forgive me for saying the shit some people don't want to hear. *hand jerk*

Yes! MK9 is better than it's vanilla form. Yes! I appreciate that. But NO!...HELL FUCKING NO! I do not think that NRS should 100% leave this game alone where it is. If you're going to be done with this game...FINISH IT AND FUCKING PATCH/FINISH IT RIGHT.

I mean...look at MK Vita. -__-

/end rant...yay Injustice? :/

AngryWorm

Hitomi's Pet
So going to main Harley Quinn. Looks fun if nothing else. Hopefully the gimmicks don't ruin it. DOA5 is looking worse and worse with all the stupid crap they're adding, so hopefully this game doesn't get "too crazy"

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Don't give me this "But, but, what about the $$$ NRS is pouring into EVO, or MLG, etc. etc"

...I don't give a shit about that crap. I really DON'T!

If it was up to me, I'd GLADLY strip EVO of it's 20k pot bonus and all the extra money MLG is getting for MK...

TO FURTHER BALANCE MK9, REMOVE GLITCHES, AND ENHANCED THE NETCODE.

Yes! MK9 is better than it's vanilla form. Yes! I appreciate that. But NO!...HELL FUCKING NO! I do not think that NRS should 100% leave this game alone where it is. If you're going to be done with this game...FINISH IT AND FUCKING PATCH/FINISH IT RIGHT.
Amen!

Kayamek

On a break
I hope this game do well so we can have mk10 with changing stages like the old ones
Yeah I like for little

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
I think a HUGE point that everyone is missing when they compare this game to MK9, that this is NOT an MK game. If you expect it to be just like MK9, you are going to be very disappointed. On a good note though, if you are expecting this to be just like MK vs DC, it will not be like that either. I am a huge DC fan and have been since I was pretty young, so I am hyped about this. You guys have to understand, NRS is owned by WB, so they probably did not have much of a choice when it came to making this game. With that being said, I am hoping for a great DC game and a great fighting game all in one. Lastly, this is a trailer showing the game probably about a year before it will be released, maybe more, so we can't really jump to conclusions from just watching this. Wait about 6 to 8 months and maybe we will have some accurate gameplay videos.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
TylerLantern There's going to be gameplay videos as early as tomorrow till June 7th onward. Lots of em and not just MP aspect.
I meant videos showing much more of the game, which we may not see until way down the road. If you see gameplay videos a year before the game is released, you really can't count on that being final product accurate. Many things can change is my point.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I think mr. freeze could be confirmed from that announcement trailer. At the very beginning there's what looks like a freeze blast heading toward the flash.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Captain Cold is one of the Flash's biggest name villains, and you can bet he will be in the game. I guess people would know Mr Freeze over Capt. Cold because Batman is more popular than Flash, but Captain Cold is a huge name in DCU as far as villains go. He looks sort of cliche, but has been a long time enemy of the Flash.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Captain Cold is one of the Flash's biggest name villains, and you can bet he will be in the game. I guess people would know Mr Freeze over Capt. Cold because Batman is more popular than Flash, but Captain Cold is a huge name in DCU as far as villains go. He looks sort of cliche, but has been a long time enemy of the Flash.
Time to look him up! XD