What's new

Netflix instant watch thread!

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Ummm ... off the top of my head:

Firefly / Serenity
- Imo, the best sci-fi series in a LONG time. Way ahead of it's time when it aired on Fox. Diverse cast of characters and a good mix of humor and suspenseful action. If you haven't checked this out, do it now!

Doctor Who
- Also a good sci-fi series. Has that "Buffy Big Bad" feel to it with a different adventure each week. Cool to see the jumps in space/time. And Billie Piper <3.

Repo: The Genetic Opera
- Modern day Rocky Horror. Ultra campy and a musical. So use caution if you're not into that thing. But if you are, one of the best.

Case 39
- Not a bad horror movie. Kinda leaves you with an eerie feeling more so than being about "jump scares"

Psych
- Too funny. Nice quirky show with a mystery theme to go with it.

Lie to Me
- A more drama-centric version of Psych, basically.

Tim Static

Adminerator
whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
Its a good show, well written. I never watched it for myself but found myself interested when it was on lol
"The Universe" Series is godlike if you like space n shit
yes! and "How the Universe Works" is an amazing shorter series too. Mike Rowe FTW
Seinfeld is on crackle... which is the free netflix lol. Just so you know.
Good shit! thanks bro!
The old kids show? Whoooooaaaa.

Can I be your best friend?
Kids show? It was made by some pot smoking puppeteers with some awesome music.

And i have 3 kids so they must know & understand the Power of the Fraggles. Get with the program, Sprockets. :coffee:

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Great Thread dude!

Here we go,

Firefly- As The Chad says, easily the best SciFi mythology created in a LONG time. Quirky, but awesome. Far less anachronisms than your avg series.

I Melt with You- Fucked up indie flick featuring Rob Lowe in the darkest role I've ever seen him in.

Shut up Little Man- Great doc about the Found Audio tape trading craze in the eighties. Centered around two young roommates who recorded their neighbor's ridiculous arguments, subsequently making them(the neighbors) pop culture icons. My description does not do this movie justice.

TEDTalks- Awesome intellectual series of lectures by various people covering various topics. There are a LOT of them, something for everyone. I recommend the 'Rad Inventions' series, specifically the talk on The Sixth Sense system. It will blow your fucking mind.

Pi- Darren Arronofsky, need I say more?

Parks and Recreation- Ron Fucking Swanson

American Drug War: The Last White Hope- Provocative doc about the US war on drugs, not for those on the right.

Antichrist- Not for the faint of heart, but just watch it. ;)

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
welp...they added the original twilight zone series. ..every single episode. i'm so damn happy right now.

time for nightmare at 20,000 feet!
You're shitting me? The classic shows? Oh now I must get netflix!! lol I have the Twilight Zone book talking about every episode, so cool.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
All good ^ lol but yeah is the streaming Netflix 8 bucks a month now and DVD 15?

Great Thread dude!

Here we go,

Firefly- As The Chad says, easily the best SciFi mythology created in a LONG time. Quirky, but awesome. Far less anachronisms than your avg series.

I Melt with You- Fucked up indie flick featuring Rob Lowe in the darkest role I've ever seen him in.

Shut up Little Man- Great doc about the Found Audio tape trading craze in the eighties. Centered around two young roommates who recorded their neighbor's ridiculous arguments, subsequently making them(the neighbors) pop culture icons. My description does not do this movie justice.

TEDTalks- Awesome intellectual series of lectures by various people covering various topics. There are a LOT of them, something for everyone. I recommend the 'Rad Inventions' series, specifically the talk on The Sixth Sense system. It will blow your fucking mind.

Pi- Darren Arronofsky, need I say more?

Parks and Recreation- Ron Fucking Swanson

American Drug War: The Last White Hope- Provocative doc about the US war on drugs, not for those on the right.

Antichrist- Not for the faint of heart, but just watch it. ;)

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems
Finally, someone with some taste! Thank you for the suggestions that weren't obvious!

Spletty

Grandmaster
There are some really great documentaries on netflix: aryan brotherhood, meth, nostradamous, stonehenge.

Best shows on netflix are the league, how i met your mother, cheers, and twilight zone

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Here are some movies I liked. Troll Hunter, The Shrine, Dead Man's Shoes, Boy Wonder, Woman, Rampage, Red State, 13 Assassins, The Man From Nowhere, I Saw The Devil, Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Bronson, Antibodies, No Mercy, Mother. Some are surprisingly good. For something more cerebral, check out TED Talks or other educational programs. There are tons of them.