What's new

Netflix instant watch thread!

Graveyard

Superb
You know when you first get netflix how exciting it is to have all of these great movies at your disposal whenever you want? You know how after a while it gets hard to find new stuff to watch? I had this crazy idea... What if people could post to a thread about movies they recommend you should watch on netflix!? It's a good thing we have TYM!

So here it is! Post any movies/shows you recommend people should watch right here! I will collect all movie recommendations here on the OP.

My (current) picks:
Collapse (documentary very depressing)
Bomb it (documentary about graffiti)
Helvetica (documentary about fonts)
The IT Crowd (Sitcom about IT people/very nerdy)
Dexter (TV Drama about a serial killer)
Dead Leaves (Sci-fi anime shootemup', very crazy)
MOON (sci-fi thriller)
Cashback (indy art)

I will get to more later.

Bone:
Prison break (TV Drama)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like netflix it's alright, personally I do think they can extend their line up more. But one thing I don't get, my friend has it for his PC and Wii and he can hook it up to his TV streaming it, and has a lot more selection then my friend who has it for xbox...I was rather disappointed with their current line up...the the one for Wii and PC, had a lot more choices? What's that about?

But I'd go with Smallville, Everybody Loves Raymond, various cartoon series, South Park and Family Guy!

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Series for netflix:
X-files
Lost
King of the hill
My name is earl
Weeds
Dexter
The Office
Psych
Monk
Firefly
How the Earth was Made
The Universe
Heroes
Arrested Development

Movies:
Star Trek
The Big Lebowski
Blade Runner
A Clockwork Orange
Full mEtal Jacket
5th Element

MKF30

Overall you know with some shows I would probably prefer Hulu and/or xbox live(they have like every show on there now you guys noticed? lol crazy) but Netflix isn't bad. Between all three, there shouldn't be one show you can't find :)

Seapeople

This one's for you
Netflix is pretty awesome. I mostly use it to watch seasons of The Office and The Guild.

You can search on google to watch basically anything too. Just type the name of the movie and the word "megavideo". This site is also really good to use:
tv.blinkx.com Completely free and no downloads :D

one of the best show you can find in netflix is call spartacus ''blood and sand'' first season is good but season 2 ''spartacus god of the arena'' is just fucking great this show is about gladiators

MKF30

I just love the horror movies they have on there now, other day I checked out the line up. I just HATE the dvd only option, that sucks but it's all good I guess...most movies are stream available anyway.

lobo

woof.
welp...they added the original twilight zone series. ..every single episode. i'm so damn happy right now.

time for nightmare at 20,000 feet!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
You know when you first get netflix how exciting it is to have all of these great movies at your disposal whenever you want? You know how after a while it gets hard to find new stuff to watch? I had this crazy idea... What if people could post to a thread about movies they recommend you should watch on netflix!? It's a good thing we have TYM!

So here it is! Post any movies/shows you recommend people should watch right here! I will collect all movie recommendations here on the OP.

My (current) picks:
Collapse (documentary very depressing)
Bomb it (documentary about graffiti)
Helvetica (documentary about fonts)
The IT Crowd (Sitcom about IT people/very nerdy)
Dexter (TV Drama about a serial killer)
Dead Leaves (Sci-fi anime shootemup', very crazy)
MOON (sci-fi thriller)
Cashback (indy art)

I will get to more later.

Bone:
Prison break (TV Drama)
Another good one about graffiti is Infamous. Check it out. :) I'm very much into graffiti. I love it.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I dont care that people are going to make fun of me for this.

Greys Anatomy. Skip the romantic, whiny cry-ie bullshit and get right to the surgeries. Love watching that stuff.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Waiting for updates: Walking Dead: Season2, The Universe: Season 7; The Glades Season2, Bones Season7, Swamp People Season2.

Going through: Wonder Years, Family Ties, 24, Fraggle Rock, X-Files, Cheers, Desperate Housewives, My Name is Earl & Pawn Stars.

Coming up: Raising Hope, Breaking Bad, Parenthood & Quantum Leap.

Waiting for: SEINFELD!!

Im actually at the moment watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles S1 on blu-ray then onto S2. What a wasted chance at an awesome storyline when they canceled this after S2. :'(

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Waiting for updates: Walking Dead: Season2, The Universe: Season 7; The Glades Season2, Bones Season7, Swamp People Season2.

Going through: Wonder Years, Family Ties, 24, Fraggle Rock, X-Files, Cheers, Desperate Housewives, My Name is Earl & Pawn Stars.

Coming up: Raising Hope, Breaking Bad, Parenthood & Quantum Leap.

Waiting for: SEINFELD!!

Im actually at the moment watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles S1 on blu-ray then onto S2. What a wasted chance at an awesome storyline when they canceled this after S2. :'(
Seinfeld is on crackle... which is the free netflix lol. Just so you know.