What's new

Netcode

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
The netcode is playable for casuals who just want to mash out buttons.
Ive been on trainning mode from day one, I practice GL he has easy combos. I take it online and what happens? lol yes.
Im not playing randoms online ever again.
If this delayee inputs and all bs IGAS has doesnt get fixed im afraid i will have to drop this game, which I really dont wanna do cuz I love this game.

I love this game but game stops being fun once you are losing to bs you shouldnt have.
Oh the care...

The online is definitely playable on my shitty ass connection and I play black adam...

Either get a better connection or don't blame the game for your sloppy execution.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
J

POST REMOVED
Mod note (shaowebb)
We do not insult other members here when we debate things with mods or other members. We show all our members respect and we expect you to do so as well in your debates.

Thank you.
I did read yours. You didn't understand mine at all. And good job already insulting a mod while not even 1,5 months on TYM.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
I did read yours. You didn't understand mine at all. And good job already insulting a mod while not even 1,5 months on TYM.
I have been here since they announce mk9 but I made new account and I didnt know you were a mod, I'm sorry.

I'm a bit more annoyed at the region lock than the netcode...not like I'm able to compare US to EU if I don't even get the option to play them in private match >>

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
The netcode is playable for casuals who just want to mash out buttons.
Ive been on trainning mode from day one, I practice GL he has easy combos. I take it online and what happens? lol yes.
Im not playing randoms online ever again.
If this delayee inputs and all bs IGAS has doesnt get fixed im afraid i will have to drop this game, which I really dont wanna do cuz I love this game.

I love this game but game stops being fun once you are losing to bs you shouldnt have.
Come on dude GL's combos aint that hard to do online. I rarely see gl players drop combos online

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
NRS should think about hiring another company to make their netcode. SFIV is nearly 5 years old and still plays better online than a new NRS game lol. Telling someone to play offline is a blind suggestion. Not everyone has friends that like fgs competitively or have a scene.

RoGE

Noob
Not really much NRS can do to fix it, there's only so much you can patch. If there was a way to filter out bad connections, that would be lovely.

I mostly play offline now, I have Fios and even then a lot of people just have ass connections. It's not always your fault, it might be other people's connections. Majority of people on PSN just use wireless connections it seems, like every other fighting game online.

Wish they had a filter like other games.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Absolutely fucking terrible. Skull girls has better netcode then this game. Pretty pathetic when NRS and WB have all that money. We are all sheep playing this game. Got hit by 2 jump ins in a row guarding high. Pretty pathetic netcode if you ask me. I have to dial a combo and enter my commands 2 secs before they come out. Woohoo lets go NRS!
Better then MK9 lol. If you have a decent connection, and your op does too then you wont have a problem. I find that when I play at night like... 10pm to 2 am. I don't experience lag on my end. I suggest that you only play people with 3 or more bars. Also Make sure that you're not doing the most with your internet either. 7 times out of 10 I don't experience lag when fighting online, so when I do it throws my game off lol.

Redk9

Noob
Injustice netcode is very playable. Lag is evident in online play, its bound to happen. Sorry brah
Netcode is bad. Didn't say unplayable. And no lag is actually not always a serious problem in online play. Skull girls, SF3rdstrike, Soul Calibur, and Tekken all have tournament practice viable online. Anyone trying to practice for tournament level play can only take online with a grain of salt, which is not always the case as you just tried to imply. Im not your brah, buddy.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
yeah. its better than mk though. if you played mk then you aren't complaining here. you get use to it after a while and its eventually not a big problem anymore
I dunno, I feel as though online is pretty bad in this game. I play a lot of league and that game feels very responsive due to its servers. I can tell you, for the money we pay for the game and then what we pay to xbl per annum, we're getting a pretty shitty online experience lol.

Not really much NRS can do to fix it, there's only so much you can patch. If there was a way to filter out bad connections, that would be lovely.
They did that...by region locking the PS3....y'know cause it's not like there's a sensible way like leaving a filter to play just your own region like other fighters rather than lock everyone out...least they should make Private matches open to all regions :/

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Oh the care...

The online is definitely playable on my shitty ass connection and I play black adam...

Either get a better connection or don't blame the game for your sloppy execution.
The online for this game is very bad. It's not an execution thing, how can it be when the timings for your combos and pacing your blockstrings changes all the time? lol. You can't really make excuses for it, it's terrible and you all deserve better.

I dunno, I feel as though online is pretty bad in this game. I play a lot of league and that game feels very responsive due to its servers. I can tell you, for the money we pay for the game and then what we pay to xbl per annum, we're getting a pretty shitty online experience lol.
yeah i use to play tekken tag 2 quite a bit and the net code on that game is amazing. but the online in this game isn't unplayable and doesn't bother me. playing mk so much i just got use to it.

Reactions: PRS

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
The online for this game is very bad. It's not an execution thing, how can it be when the timings for your combos and pacing your blockstrings changes all the time? lol. You can't really make excuses for it, it's terrible and you all deserve better.
My games are just fine.

Psychotropic

Semi-Casual
Ive just been playing a bit of Survivor mode and desynchronized. Ive NEVER desync'd in a survivor room, EVER. Same with KOTH. This is a problem on NRS's end because somehow the online experience is getting worse and I'm not the only one to realize it.

Redk9

Noob
Ive just been playing a bit of Survivor mode and desynchronized. Ive NEVER desync'd in a survivor room, EVER. Same with KOTH. This is a problem on NRS's end because somehow the online experience is getting worse and I'm not the only one to realize it.
No according to some posters, despite that happening to the majority of us, and being a server issue its probably a fault on our part. Because if a few people have what they see as "good games" it cannot be possible that NRS online experience is bad overall.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I think the net code is pretty good tbh,I'm pleasantly surprised ATM.was playing a buddy in Dubai I'm I'm uk and the connection was great.