What's new

Needed : UMK3 logo screen in HD

Hey guys, im looking for a high definition & resolution UMK3 intro screen. Im getting a custom stick done and I need it to use as an overlay.

I've only chanced to find this: http://www.ultimatemk.com/tempmatt/banner.jpg

But its only a poster and I need it a bit wider with more skulls. Google and never ending searches havnt produced anything for me yet, and I've only got one choice for an overlay really. Whats a man to do ? :evil:

Thanks guys.

Derek

Noob
I'll see if I can get one of my many GFX friends to edit a little bit for you.

EDIT: Do you need it for the "Arcade-In-A-Box" MK layout?

dubson

Noob
Im pretty sure he does

I would also like one if you can dude, I think I want this for the background of my MK layout stick that I am getting from them aswell

Derek

Noob
I probably won't be ordering my stick from them until after Christmas because I plan on buying GH3 sometime in November and I have to buy Christmas gifts for the rest of my family. But yeah, I'll see what I can do about having one of my friends make a background for you. If I can't, then I am sorry.

l SuGaR l said:
I'll see if I can get one of my many GFX friends to edit a little bit for you.

EDIT: Do you need it for the "Arcade-In-A-Box" MK layout?
Yea, I ended up purshasing a 360 mk layout (duh!) stick from them, couldn't resist an opportunity like that !

Anyways just wanted to say I dearly appreciate your effort sugar, means a whole lot to me !

dreemernj

Ambassador
Unless you have a big, high quality poster and a big scanner for scanning it in, a high quality UMK3 intro screen is hard. You can take one directly from the game but then the quality is still going to be very low when printed.

marv

Noob
Just for fun, I scanned in my psx mkt manual. After applying a despeckle filter in the gimp, it's not too bad.

dubson

Noob
Can you not stretch the one you posted wide and use that dude?

Cause I think thats as good as your gonna get.

Hey bud,
I worked on the image you gave me a bit tonight. You should have it in your email as well.

My only issue is the placement of the joystick, it's kind of in a strange spot, if you know what I mean ;).

I thought others might like to see it.

Hopefully it's not too big.

I wish I knew, vasili0s1821 just provide me the raw jpg. I just needed to clean up some text.

vasili0s1821, did the place you find this image have others?

dubson

Noob
i would also like to know where you got those street fighter pictures

like that Zangief one at the bottom, that is badass

The 3rd strike came from the original arcade marquee. The Zangief was done by a customer, so I'm not sure where he got it.

This one was done by my buddy for his Jamma system I built. He took some arcade art and retraced it in illustrator and added the text and background. He's graphics designer for a living though ;).

I have another one around with Akuma and Ryu from Pocket Fighter (kiddy looking). I just can't seem to find it at the moment.

Dubson said:
i would also like to know where you got those street fighter pictures

like that Zangief one at the bottom, that is badass
The Ermac picture is a wallpaper from one of the more the newest games website's, deception I believe it was?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Dubson has the pic I am gonna use on my stick. :wink:

But I also want the same color scheme as the cabinet panel but the transparent happ concave. (clear blue HK/LK, clear red HP/LP, clear for player 1/Block & clear yellow for the run button.

dubson

Noob
I knew he had one because of that old stick he has with it printed on there.

The 2 pics you have that your using to be combined when you place them side by side looks sick man

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Dubson said:
I knew he had one because of that old stick he has with it printed on there.

The 2 pics you have that your using to be combined when you place them side by side looks sick man
It's photoshopped by DreadedFist from that other pic posted in this thread.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, the stick has several problems right now. The joy stick itself seems to be OK, but the run button often times doesn't work, or gets stuck so I'll notice I won't be running and the run bar is often times depleted when it shouldn't be. If the run button is stuck, you can't do special moves. Also, block works if you press it, but if you hold it, and press any other button, many times it'll give out. Sometimes I can't do the Human Smoke code. LK has to be smashed in order to work. Many times you'll see me standing there and not move and take a jump kick, which was supposed to be a sweep on the landing. I also noticed that sometimes HP and LP will double press, meaning it'll throw two for one press. I'm pretty sure all it needs is new buttons, I don't think it's the board. The amazing thing is, I still play a bit better on the broken sketchy stick than I do on the 360 gamepad. Anyone who's played me in the last couple weeks I've used the stick. Last night I could play somewhat OK because I didn't have lag to anyone. When you mix lag with the broken stick it's impossible.

Shock said:
Yeah, the stick has several problems right now. The joy stick itself seems to be OK, but the run button often times doesn't work, or gets stuck so I'll notice I won't be running and the run bar is often times depleted when it shouldn't be. If the run button is stuck, you can't do special moves. Also, block works if you press it, but if you hold it, and press any other button, many times it'll give out. Sometimes I can't do the Human Smoke code. LK has to be smashed in order to work. Many times you'll see me standing there and not move and take a jump kick, which was supposed to be a sweep on the landing. I also noticed that sometimes HP and LP will double press, meaning it'll throw two for one press. I'm pretty sure all it needs is new buttons, I don't think it's the board. The amazing thing is, I still play a bit better on the broken sketchy stick than I do on the 360 gamepad. Anyone who's played me in the last couple weeks I've used the stick. Last night I could play somewhat OK because I didn't have lag to anyone. When you mix lag with the broken stick it's impossible.
I guess that explains why you were taking some "easy" hits from me the other night. Hmm.