What's new

Need Some Help Please. :) – Video content of clashes w/o wager bar?

NHDR

Noob
Have a bit of a different request. Is there any place where I can acquire video content of the character clashes that don't include the wager bar at the bottom? I want to incorporate a character clash into my intro video for my Youtube. The clash video can include Batman, Superman, Deathstroke, Green Arrow, Zod, etc... - doesn't matter.

Thank you in advance!

Have a bit of a different request. Is there any place where I can acquire video content of the character clashes that don't include the wager bar at the bottom? I want to incorporate a character clash into my intro video for my Youtube. The clash video can include Batman, Superman, Deathstroke, Green Arrow, Zod, etc... - doesn't matter.

Thank you in advance!
Still need answer?

NHDR

Noob
I forgot about this but yes, sure! If you have my answer I'd be more than grateful. Thanks man!

I forgot about this but yes, sure! If you have my answer I'd be more than grateful. Thanks man!
Well.maybe im wrong but I think if you have a video editor you should just to be able to delete it. Or go to injustice. And turn off all HUD. Then do clashes. Just thoughts not facts

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Not possible as far as I know (I've created like 8 clash videos lol), HUD off still brings up the wager meter. The best you can do is crop it out which isn't hard at all, this is what it'd look like:

NHDR

Noob
Thanks for the thread revival, it encouraged me to search YT. Find exactly what I needed!

@Compbros
In case you're interested, search "Injustice Battle Arena", there are a bunch of matches done by Gamespot. Has the clashes with no HUD.

Ex.

NHDR

Noob
Thanks for the thread revival, it encouraged me to search YT. Find exactly what I needed!

@Compbros
In case you're interested, search "Injustice Battle Arena", there are a bunch of matches done by Gamespot. Has the clashes with no HUD.

Ex.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

@Compbros

Ex.

Those are done by NRS and they took away the HUD for clash. There's no way for he common user to do that.