What's new

Need help understanding Bloody Roar

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
This game franchise was one of my favorite of all time and its up there with Mortal Kombat. I just recently found some real good human vs human gameplay at what i think is a high level and the game is just weird.

First off the combos, how do you even combo? Im seeing these guys recover in mid combo on the ground and in mid air. Its like a combination of MK and street fighter in terms of combos. You cant keep them in grounded combos forever (MK) and you cant juggle them becaude they do an air recovery (SF)

Second is the pressure. In bloody roar there is a dodge button and i dont see how you can pressure if you can dodge multiple hits and counter (if im wrong correct me because i dont know this game in depth)

TThird, besides damage and different move set do beasts have special priorities?

Just curious because i think this game is really fun and would like to know more about it. I did play it allot when i was a kid If anyone knows anything about the meta lemme know. or if there are already threads about it link me.