What's new

NEC16 Shoutouts Thread

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Madzin by a hair. I also have the reaction right when he won lol.was pred vs sub. The most hype match in that set was kings war god vs madzins blood good. He parried kings 3 hit combo up close and then uppercutted him. Did around 30% iirc. Djt and dragon and then king and madzin did money matches
pls dude, tell me you have it recorded!!

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Madzin by a hair. I also have the reaction right when he won lol.was pred vs sub. The most hype match in that set was kings war god vs madzins blood good. He parried kings 3 hit combo up close and then uppercutted him. Did around 30% iirc. Djt and dragon and then king and madzin did money matches
is there footage?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
In spite of the issues that dominated the Saturday streams, I thank Kombat Network for doing all they can to help the viewers experience a great event with them in spirit. Thanks also go to @BigE for constantly outdoing himself every year when it comes to improving upon his events, particularly NEC.

Special mentions go to those I've played, be it in tournament or at the casuals:

@YOMI REO
@Killer Xinok
@Beyond Toxin
@D. R.
@EVB_VenDeTTa
@Big D
@Conflict_90
@YOMI DJT
@zaf
@hayatei

And there are a few others I did play, but unfortunately their TYM handles escape my memory (if they do have accounts here).

Shout-outs to the Killer Instinct scene for being as awesome as usual, but most importantly...

@YOMI Zyphox
@YOMI_SLAYER
@Hitbox_Tyrant
@YOMI RM Glass Sword
@michaelangelo
@YOMI REO (yes, I tagged him twice, deal with it)

A resounding THANK YOU to my Yomi Gaming family for overturning my odds and ensuring my attendance for NEC. At first it looked like the event was a no-go, but the team would have none of that. After receiving this experience, it would have soured me in another reality to miss out.

If you guys will be at Kumite in Tennessee, or perhaps at the Killer Instinct World Cup in San Antonio, I'll see you there. :D

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
And of course:

@RM Indecisive
@DarthArma
@GandyMan
@HoneyBee
@cR Biohazard
@SonicFox5000
@Decay
@WITNESS
@Mr Aquaman
@FOREVER EL1TE
@zaf
@Srryimwhte
@Insuperable
@Take$$$
@The Magician
@RM Jonnitti
@rev0lver
@RM Cossner
@SidTheHaze
@AK XEN0M0RPH
@G4S J360

Much love to all of my Ruthless Mayhem comrades, current or former, for always holding it down and pushing on. Whether I've spoken to you a lot or only been able to spare you a few words during the event, my kingdom is always in the front of my mind. :)

Last edited:

Decay

King of the Bill
Shout outs to:
@YOMI FOREVER KING thanks for everything. Always a pleasure my brother.@YOMI DJT @YOMI MITYEAP @YOMI REO @YOMI RM JagoBlake @EMPEROR_JUPITER @DarthArma
@RM Cossner thanks for letting me use Lars' name.
@Mikemetroid @Shock
@Tom Brady I had fun drinking with you buddy, and that great argument about which game has more bs, injustice or Mkx lol
@SMGxPrincess nice to meet you
@Noobe @jamessmk @FOREVER KING JR
@EVB_VenDeTTa also nice to meet you
@Kitana Prime @YOMI SLAYER @zaf
@SidTheHaze @RM Indecisive @Hitbox_Tyrant
@srryimwhite @The Magician @Take$$$

Aaaand anyone else I was too drunk to remember chilling with! Had a great time and I'll see you soon.

Shout outs to:
@YOMI FOREVER KING thanks for everything. Always a pleasure my brother.@YOMI DJT @YOMI MITYEAP @YOMI REO @YOMI RM JagoBlake @EMPEROR_JUPITER @DarthArma
@RM Cossner thanks for letting me use Lars' name.
@Mikemetroid @Shock
@Tom Brady I had fun drinking with you buddy, and that great argument about which game has more bs, injustice or Mkx lol
@SMGxPrincess nice to meet you
@Noobe @jamessmk @FOREVER KING JR
@EVB_VenDeTTa also nice to meet you
@Kitana Prime @YOMI SLAYER @zaf
@SidTheHaze @RM Indecisive @Hitbox_Tyrant
@srryimwhite

Aaaand anyone else I was too drunk to remember chilling with! Had a great time and I'll see you soon.
what about madzin your german comrade, is it true you're half german?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Shout outs to everyone! especially the crew running pools, you guys did a great job. Thanks to @Mikemetroid for backing up the stream when my rig crapped out. New Xsplit doesn't play nice with my rig and we needed it for the panel format for the event, in addition one of my exhaust fans died and we had little time to check anything because the venue didn't let us in until 330 AM! Mike really saved the day. Thanks to @bifuteki @jamessmk kazi and gbursine for their help this weekend.

And shout outs to everyone who gave UMK3:TE a shot this weekend