What's new

NEC MKDC, MKA, MKD, MKDA vids

just trying to get all the vids in one thread. put em here as they get uploaded.

the actual tourney matches dont start until 8:17, everything before that point are casuals. i'm trying to watch the vid now and post who is playing at what time mark.

8:17 - Check(Liu Kang, Captain Marvel) vs RIU48(Shao Kahn/Sub-Zero)
12:05 - Tom Brady(Green Lantern) vs Storms(Raiden)
21:40 - Dan Cock(Kitana, Wonder Woman) vs ? (Flash)
25:29 - Check(Kitana, Scorpion) vs Juggs(Sub-Zero) we no you don't play juggs but thanks for entering =)
28:45 - Storms(Raiden) vs ? (Sub-Zero)
34:00 - Jago(Flash) vs Tom Brady(Green Lantern)
39:16 - ? (Sub-Zero, Scorpion) vs Check(Green Lantern)
42:48 - REO(Flash) vs ? (Sub-Zero, Raiden)
47:14 - Dan Cock(Wonder Woman) vs Tom Brady(Green Lantern)

REO(flash) vs Tom Brady(green lantern)

0:00 - REO(flash) vs Check(liu kang, green lantern)
4:29 - RIU48(shao kahn) vs Jago(flash)
9:40 - Storms(raiden) vs ? (batman)
14:15 - Jago(flash) vs Check(green lantern)
18:37 - Storms(raiden) vs Dan Cock(wonder woman, kitana)
23:35 - Check(liu kang) vs THTB(green lantern)
27:11 - Check(death stroke, liu kang) vs Storms(raiden)
34:34 - REO(flash) vs Check(flash, raiden, liu kang)
43:31 - REO(flash) vs Tom Brady(green lantern)

All good.

To everyone at NEC: If theres any particular matches i can upload for you, please let me know.

MKA Offline Casuals are up:

BTW Tom, its really cool how you're getting MKA. That made me really happy to hear yesterday on the phone. Hope you enjoy it. Theres no online play for it anymore though.

I think its the right approach. It really helps make you feel you're there by watching it all in a row like that. I want people to see it, experience it as if they were watching it.

Secondly, theres just way too much matches that took place between us. Its not like me and Tom on MKDA where it was just the 2 of us, and a few other matches you/riu and jago got on. Those would be seperate from me and Toms file. Other than that, they're all staying together. I will add in the info box as well as here who is playing in each of the matchups. There is a white title screen that displays the people playing in each match.

Hopefully, you all can accept this. I have enough files as it is and enough to go through from NEC.

Later.

First batch of MKD Casuals are uploading...

Next up will be Tom vs Check in MKDA.

After that will be part 1 of the MKDC tourney (no idea whos playing in it though.)

then after that will be the same cycle as the first:

MKA, MKD, MKDA, MKDC

MKD Casuals just finished processing:

Im saving an MKA file for you guys since i know you're looking forward to more MKA stuff. I'll try to get some in there in between games.

Next up will be me as player 1 vs tom as player 2 in MKDA, then the games where we switched ports. then the rest of the MKDA matches with THTB, dan, jago and riu will come on the next time around.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Finally, footage of meeee!!!! :p

For real, though, been waiting on these since I finished the first vid.

Umm...Check, from what I can make out, I played the Dairou and Sareena in the early parts of the vid. Kira is definitely Jago, Tanya and Mavado, obviously Dan...will make out more as I watch.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yea once i started drinking and getting tipsy i was using who evers profile was loaded both nights lol i didnt even care :p

updated..

thanks for the games check. mkda was one my favorite MK games to date. MKDA, MKDC, MK4, regular MK3 are my all time favorites. thank you so much for playing with me. for our casuals over christmas break im gonna pick up the game again and get back into shape a little so that we can record some good shit. also playin some mka so we can play that as well.

again, vggs check.

Tom, i'm re-uploading part 2 of the casuals. For some reason the audio went out of sync after the bo matches.

I am humbled by your post, to say the least. I followed all your tourney runs for MKDA and knew you for your Jax 65% among other things. Its hard to believe we played each other in this game. A very highly anticipated event. We did not disappoint. Best matches I have ever been a part of, to be honest. Thank you for giving me a chance to play you after all these years. Its something i've wanted to do since the MKO days. And yea, i hope you can meet up. We can do MKDC at Infusion's. I talked to him last weekend about it. Maybe Disciple will show up too. As for MKDA, anytime my man.

MKDC tourny vids next. Whole thing.

Finally, footage of meeee!!!! :p

For real, though, been waiting on these since I finished the first vid.

Umm...Check, from what I can make out, I played the Dairou and Sareena in the early parts of the vid. Kira is definitely Jago, Tanya and Mavado, obviously Dan...will make out more as I watch.
I think im Cyrax in the first video. If not, then its Jago. Other than that i didnt play. Once i saw profiles like mno and other random letters i was just like fuck it. LOL. These are actually the last of the MKA matches played in the hotel room. Not just that, they are also the best of the whole weekend for MKA. You guys were in shape by this and had just got done watching me and Tom in MKDA LOL. Im getting Armageddon Deception and Shaolin Monks next month, so i look forward to getting in shape a bit myself for next time.

Shaolin Monks!!!! Cant wait to play this. Never played it before. If it turns out to be good, then maybe we can start getting in casuals for this game too. I know Tom destroyed this game quick. Perhaps he can shed some light on it.

@Dan - Next time you better do what you said you were gonna do, lol. Vodka :)