Would you do this?

• Total voters

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I can't decide if I would do it or not -if I was offered.-

I think 70 straight days in bed would fuck up your body, wouldn't it? If so, I don't think it's worth it.

I can deal with the boredom and just lying down, but if it damages my body afterwards it's not worth it at all.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
no, never .... it's not easy money cause your health can serious screw up in this weird scenario

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Yeah it'd be so rough on your body that I couldn't do it. It's a significant insight into what Astronauts actually have to go through though as barriers to space travel/exploration. Permanent muscle and bone density loss can be a side effect of prolonged exposure to zero gravity because of how our body seeks to adapt. It's all really interesting stuff .

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
The fact that you have to keep your "head down" against the pillow makes it absolutely terrible imo. That would be really uncomfortable for your body after less than a day, let alone 70. If you could just stay in bed but sit up and play games and stuff, I'd do it.

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
The fact that you have to keep your "head down" against the pillow makes it absolutely terrible imo. That would be really uncomfortable for your body after less than a day, let alone 70. If you could just stay in bed but sit up and play games and stuff, I'd do it.
Even if you manage to make it through, you're gonna be so damn weak when you get off the bed i dont even think you will have the muscle power to walk.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
No Way.
I mean thx to the studies i am already sitting to long which is horrible. Screwing up the very own health for money? Bad idea!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Gross...just get a regular job and you will get paid way more than this and can still play MK and not be super lazy

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
Voted yeah before I read that article lol. But not being able to do anything and lose muscle and more? Blah. Not worth it.