What's new

n-megabytes wins Injustice at YSB #22 in Sydney Australia

i didnt know they were extinct, or thought to be extinct. Very interesting and scary shit you guys have down under

Really cool to see a non-american scene. Congrats on your win
Congrats on the win man!
Congrats again, @n-megabytes. Everybody was super nice and helpful, as a first timer I learned a great deal, really glad to meet you all in person. Hopefully, I won't have my back blown out of my chest before you guys move on. :(
Thanks guys, and RockTravHardpl8z was great having you around... told you it would be great fun... you should always participate in such events with the Sydney crew...

Nice, another top 8 variety character.

Love the high level plays as well of various characters - especially Gilbag's Joker.
Glad you enjoyed it! Gilbagz's joker is insane! I was in awe after every single match! I really hope he agrees to go to evo as I personally haven't seen anyone use the joker like he does and would like everyone else to see more of his joker...

Gilbagz

Joker here~
Grand Finals - @Gilbagz (Batman) vs n-megabytes (Flash)
Grand Finals - Gilbagz (Batman) vs n-megabytes (Flash)
Grand Finals - Gilbagz (Batman) vs n-megabytes (Flash)

....da fuq.....
:joker:
jk, tough matchup there. Good job Gil!
LOL yeah I got bodied earlier in the tourney by his flash
Joker wasn't ready for him :L
And I was playing pretty poorly all tourney, didnt hit the d2 j2 stuff once and was too stubborn to give up on it

In casuals after I did slightly better though
The matches were at least competitive :L

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
And I was playing pretty poorly all tourney, didnt hit the d2 j2 stuff once and was too stubborn to give up on it

He's right. I was stubborn too with fuggen b12, b2u3 ._.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.

I saw those drops lol. I like the BnB stuff that juggles with f23 better. Alot easier to land IMO, and more consistent against different character hitboxes.
Don't think you can get the 50/50 teeth setup off that, but there are a bunch of other options.

axeman87

Noob
Thank you :) you guys should come down for BAM! would be great to have more people down from QLD that are actually willing to play the game
Yeh, would love to but work, wife and kids kind of get in the way of travelling interstate to play games haha. If I was single I'd even go to Vegas for shits and giggles.

The 1st 'major' I attended (with Kahl, Dwight and Clint), Button Smash, wasn't quite what I had hoped for as well so I'm taking a break from IGAU atm.

Might start up again with another Local that I'll host again soon. By all reports, that was better than the last event. :rolleyes:

Exactly..

Don't those things run super fast too? lol.

I'd probably be willing to go to Australia but I wouldn't dress with Skin left exposed outdoors.
Oh they are the gentle ones, that's why I was able to deal with it.

You really should come here, and leave your skin exposed unless you're into forests, deserts and all that craziness.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Congrats to the giant huntsman spiders and the aussie atrocities for stealing the limelight.
@DarthArma way to ruin the thread hahaha
@RockTravHardpl8z if any of these things sneak into my house when I move there, I'll make sure to call you for pest control hahaha
Anyway, @Gilbagz 's joker is insane! Too bad you had to drop like 99% of your d2 teeth j2's lol
@Pan1cMode what the hell man! I squeaked like a little girl at every dropped combo! You could've won that free! You're Batgirl for crying out loud! Give em hell next time!
@n-megabytes congrats. Keep it up!
See you all soon :)

Last edited:
Congrats to the giant huntsman spiders and the aussie atrocities for stealing the limelight.
@DarthArma way to ruin the thread hahaha
@RockTravHardpl8z if any of these things sneak into my house when I move there, I'll make sure to call you for pest control hahaha
Anyway, @Gilbagz 's joker is insane! Too bad you had to drop like 99% of your d2 teeth j2's lol
@Pan1cMode what the hell man! I squeaked like a little girl at every dropped combo! You could've won that free! You're Batgirl for crying out loud! Give em hell next time!
@n-megabytes congrats. Keep it up!
See you all soon :)
When are you moving to Australia and where in Australia are you moving to?