What's new

Breakthrough - Mystic Mystic Ermac Infinite Health Regen Glitch-Credit To Noble Toxin

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
If you hit him again the endless regeneration stops, But yeah this should get hotfixed asap.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
When this is hot fixed can alien hit box be fixed too?

#MakeMidsMidAgain
yes please!

and stunt double f3~ex up mimic,b4! i know the mimics are yellow and all but getting 70%+ for a bar in corner, he prob doesn't need that lol (yet still alist is better which shows how mega dumb that variation is :/)

skater11

The saltiest
Technically as mystic you WANT to get the trade so you can convert off the levitate into a combo. But hmm this is not good
Exactly. With that said, this is ridiculously GAME BREAKING and not SUPER situational at all..This can intentionally be done on reaction with a slow projectile of some type, with enough practice. At least it seems like.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Given how situational this is, I don't see it becoming a factor in Tournament. Seems more like it would be random at best. Nothing ban worthy, but something to keep an eye on I suppose.
Nothing ban worthy? This is not random. This is easily accomplished with some practice, not situational at all. If they let it rock this will be triggered during a tournament more times than you can imagine.

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
Man, Ermac and Reptile has been the glitchies of characters I've seen NRS make. Hopefully they'll get these algorithms sorted out right.

Noob
AHHHHh this is HILARIOUS i mean truly hilarious, STAHP asking for a hotfix the needs it, he really does oh glory, when they hot fix this could they plz also hotfix denerf CSZ or im a asking to much here? LOL sarcasm