What's new

My wife's new fightstick

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
My gal has been playing fighting games with me for 3-4 years now. She had always played fighting games and button-mashed with her friends, but never "seriously" learned how to play. I set out to change that. She started in on SF4, but was lukewarm on it until she discovered Sagat. That character made her really love the game, and she's been playing ever since.

A short while ago, she had some surgery on her right wrist, and couldn't play anymore - it hurt to use her thumb to press the buttons. I've recently started transitioning her to stick now so that she can play again.

She doesn't know it, but this custom stick with her name and favorite character is now among the presents sitting under the tree for her. The artwork is by d3v and the custom stick work itself was done by Paris Conway (mkpcustoms.com). It turned out really nice, and I can't wait for her to open it. I figured I'd share with everyone.

Stick overview

Closeup of Sagat and balltop

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
That's awesome, dude. I really like how it has Sagat and Ryu in the background in that red scar area.

Lilith

Baebality
This is so heartwarming! Awwww! and the stick looks great! I know it sucks to wait until christmas, lol I just got my dad an awesome gift for his birthday and gave it to him the day before cause I was excited.