What's new

My thoughts on new Balance Patch

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yes, the fire rises.
Also everyone is downplaying Bane buffs so much. He is still not that great, sure...
But when you actually play him now, the difference is amazing. I'm going to get my celebratory subway sammich now and wait for them to buff him more, or for them to nerf everyone around him.
He is definitely better that is for sure.

Goldi

Noob
but insulting is?

Three times that guy insults me. I see no attempt to make him pay for it.

I promise I'm going to hurt him bad if I meet him and I get reprimended on it?
Use the report button. Do not threaten posters. It's the mods jobs to keep things running smoothly here - not yours with fisticuffs. I might miss an abrasive post if it isn't reported, but I will notice a psychical threat fairly quickly.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Use the report button. Do not threaten posters. It's the mods jobs to keep things running smoothly here - not yours with fisticuffs. I might miss an abrasive post if it isn't reported, but I will notice a psychical threat fairly quickly.
I won't push this any further.

You know my views on it. Hopefully you'll act accordingly to it.

I'm going to put that user on ignore because I'm done wasting my time with people like him.

I should know better not to be provoked by users like him, but I keep expecting the best out of people only to keep being disappointed.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
What I can't believe is the arragonce that says "I believe Sinestro deserves a spot with Superman, Batman, and Black Adam" Yet Deathstroke does not??! What the fuck does that mean "Deserves" What makes that ugly piece of shit Sinestro so deserving to be in Top 5 at the sacrifice of Deathstroke, one of the most versitile characters in this game who now is nothing but KANO 2.0.
No this isn't cryin "waaa Deathstroke" This is fact. And whoever says "Deathstroke is fine he just has to work hard" Well say that to Shang Tsung or Sub-Zero players.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I do know this is a forum.

Thing is moderators exist for a reason. If getting insulted bares no punishment for whoever did it, neither should making threats of physical action.

Both are to be reprimended. But as of now I only see an effort in punishing the latest.

If you can't see the difference in name calling and the threat of physical violence in a community where it is very possible people will meet regularly, im sorry.

Have you ever smelled the shit from someone defecating and dying after a minor scuffle if so tell me how that compares to childish insults on a video game forum.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Good thread. I agree.

My opinions:

Catwoman - this is a load of bullfuck. She is Killer Frost with range now. f+2 and b+1 is a 50/50 mix up.

Deathstroke - see signature.

Good. She needs the buff. She has no arsenal or projectiles. Just a whip which is sometimes useless. She need the buff when it comes to spamming projectiles character. Thank God for the buff. I will defend my main.

Ra Helios

she shouldnt get a reward for pressing MB - bf2
She should she has no arsenal. The only characteri use Is catwoman. And it very hard for a person like me to get close to a spammer that spams arsenal when catwoman whip is not even long enough. U obvious don't use her like I do.

Ra Helios

You are right. Catwoman is not quite there. She is above is above Killer Frost's tier.

What is Killer Frost's weakness? AA control and range (outside of slide). Catwoman, on the other hand, has both. She has a lot more range thanks to f+1 and MB Cat Dash that is safe on block when spaced correctly. She controls the air very well with jumping 2, which is also very difficult to AA. She gets free jumps all day on most characters.

Up close she has a safe 50/50 mix up with f+1 (new overhead) and b+1 (low attack). Each option leads to close to 40% with no meter and results in an untechable knockdown.

Good luck fighting a high level Catwoman player.
That is me. Using catwoman since midnight release.. Level 61 with catwoman. Getat me.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Alright, I just went through this thread again from top to bottom and noticed a physical threat made against another user. As Goldfish pointed out, we do NOT put up with that shit under any circumstances. The violators have been dealt with accordingly and any future occurrences will be dealt with in a less than pleasurable fashion.

SLy

Noob
Good. She needs the buff. She has no arsenal or projectiles. Just a whip which is sometimes useless. She need the buff when it comes to spamming projectiles character. Thank God for the buff. I will defend my main.
Glad to see your ambition but to be 100% honest, this wasn't a buff that she really needed.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
GODAMMIT! 2 years have passed and Jade still can't flash through Kenshi stuff? Smh NRS. Oh wait...

Ra Helios

She ne
So why did Catwoman get buffed? Last time I checked she's already a very damn good character.
she needs the buff when it comes to outzone characters. Her whip is useless for far distance. She needs the buff. You probably don't use her. If you did you will see why she need buffing

Ra Helios

i main catwoman and not once have i "cried" or anyone i know who plays her has "cried" about how shes plays. but saying that her buff is a welcome addition to her arsenal.
She needs the buff. A lot of people were complaing about her because she has no arsenal and people spam projectile at her. So she need the buff where she can get close to the opponent fast and do some damage. I'm very happy catwoman is buff because she has no projectiles