What's new

My rant on hurricane sandy on obs explained

pherleece

Woolay
I just listened to the injustcast ep2 and realized it was taken the wrong way. First off i didnt expect big d to be on so it toatally messed up the way i planned to talk about it. I just wanted people to be aware of the fucked up shit going on here and that it would be nice if people who waNna donate 50 to any player, take 5 or 10 out for the hurricane relief. The convo turned into big d apologizing for wanting donations and he didnt know that a vsm guy was affected by the storm and thats when i knew people were missing my point cause obviously no one knew about the vsm guy in trouble cause it wAs never brought into the spotlight. And a response i did get was that everyone else was donated so there is no reason to.. Thats pretty dumb... Anyways i know many people didn't see the big deal with the donations but i do understand most people in the community arent affected by the problems here. As you know one of the vsm guy lost everything, my aunt and uncle lost everything, and my other aunt and uncle lost alot of things. I also went down to the rockaways where many people are homeless and still with the donations they recieved still is t enough. I dont get why im being blown up for trying to inform people about the hurricane relief. Phil did a stream for cAncer and raised alot of money, and i was just trying to do a good thing too. I may be wrong but someone might of said on the injustcast that im messed up or something.. I just wanted to explain myself and if other people were in the same situation where their friends and family were affected, maybe some people would understand. I already donated to sandy but i also he donated to big d to get to nec, i think he needs about 75 more so 5 from 15 people would do it. Lets make it happen

Big D

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
There is no explanation needed man; I completely understand. Who was blowing you up? That doesnt seem right...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I just listened to the injustcast ep2 and realized it was taken the wrong way. First off i didnt expect big d to be on so it toatally messed up the way i planned to talk about it. I just wanted people to be aware of the fucked up shit going on here and that it would be nice if people who waNna donate 50 to any player, take 5 or 10 out for the hurricane relief. The convo turned into big d apologizing for wanting donations and he didnt know that a vsm guy was affected by the storm and thats when i knew people were missing my point cause obviously no one knew about the vsm guy in trouble cause it wAs never brought into the spotlight. And a response i did get was that everyone else was donated so there is no reason to.. Thats pretty dumb... Anyways i know many people didn't see the big deal with the donations but i do understand most people in the community arent affected by the problems here. As you know one of the vsm guy lost everything, my aunt and uncle lost everything, and my other aunt and uncle lost alot of things. I also went down to the rockaways where many people are homeless and still with the donations they recieved still is t enough. I dont get why im being blown up for trying to inform people about the hurricane relief. Phil did a stream for cAncer and raised alot of money, and i was just trying to do a good thing too. I may be wrong but someone might of said on the injustcast that im messed up or something.. I just wanted to explain myself and if other people were in the same situation where their friends and family were affected, maybe some people would understand. I already donated to sandy but i also he donated to big d to get to nec, i think he needs about 75 more so 5 from 15 people would do it. Lets make it happen

Big D
We didnt blow you up, You're overreacting

We only said the approach you took was odd. There were many different ways to go about it, thats all we were saying.The timing and approach was just awkward and I understand Big D feeling weird about it all.

None of us knew about "said member" but all of us care about him and your families.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I think i said "then you got blown up for asking for money" or something like that.

idk man

pherleece

Woolay
We didnt blow you up, You're overreacting

We only said the approach you took was odd. There were many different ways to go about it, thats all we were saying.The timing and approach was just awkward and I understand Big D feeling weird about it all.

None of us knew about "said member" but all of us care about him and your families.
Im not saying you guys blew me up. Other people did but i think on the injustcast after it was mentioned i think it was andrew that said it was messed up what i did. Im just pointing that out cause it showed that what i said was beng taken the wrong way, not saying that you guys were blowing me up. Just didnt want people thinking bad of me when my intentions were good.

pherleece

Woolay
Actually what i wanted to say was that i know many people are looking for donations to travel to NEC but i just want to remind people to help out the hurricane relief also. I didnt say whatt i wanted to cause i thought that big d would think that im putting him on blast or something and i wanted to avoid it. I obviously failed and should of just stuck to the script :/