What's new

My New Cyrax Combo Movie! High Damage & Style!

cgerrr

Tourney id: Gfc_alekS

best viewed in 720p

Hope you enjoy :)
It’s a pity that all that new bomb trap goodness will be no more after Tuesday. Nevertheless, really creative and stylish combos, especially multiple :en Ragdoll ones. Kudos.

best viewed in 720p

Hope you enjoy :)
OLD GREETINGS .... I AM FROM VENEZUELA AND I'M GOOD HERE IN THE HEIGHT OF GOOD MK9 And I'm a fan and i like this style of MK ... Cyrax BUT YOU SAY THIS VERY WELL THE COMBOS ...
AND YOU KNOW OF THE NEW PATCH NOT KNOW IF AMENDED Kitana?
GOOD HOPE EARLY RESPONSE AND IF YOU ADD ME TO MSN OR NOT THAT TYPE OF ACCOUNT AND IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK BETTER ...
HAPPY DAY ....

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
man nice vid Tony! :)

dude, after command grab Forward bomb, 2,1~ short bomb (opponent can break in here, due to the fact of no stagger)....hence es -capable by some chars? not sure but that's from what i remember. as soon as i get out and to home, i will re test that to make sure

-For the glitch, can be also preformed with two other different ways! hopefully will post em in my vid soon

Awsm vid man! keep it up

TONY-T

Mad scientist
man nice vid Tony! :)

dude, after command grab Forward bomb, 2,1~ short bomb (opponent can break in here, due to the fact of no stagger)....hence es -capable by some chars? not sure but that's from what i remember. as soon as i get out and to home, i will re test that to make sure

Awsm vid man! keep it up
The only way they can escape is with an XRAY! or possibly an EXmove, but timing is super strict! i dout you would see people escape with an EXmove though.

Awesome video. I look forward to learning these.

I'll have to watch this alot more it seems though, because those combos where you toss out a mid bomb and then another bomb when you jump kick and have them land on it.. I can not get the 2nd bomb to come out.

I was always curious about the posibility of throwing a bomb then backing up and doing the AA throw onto it. Now you've showed me how. :)

Sporko

Noob
First off, I think I said this in another thread but if I didn't, very nice shit Tony-T. You obviously put some work into those combos and they're very stylish.

Secondly, it was probably obvious, but it never occured to me that you could land net in the corner after X-Ray 1, 2, 1. So I've gotta thank you for educating me on that.

NariTuba

disMember
Tony-T you are a beast!

Fantastic stuff Tony-T! this coming from an old school Cyrax player. You have captured the soul of this character which is all about being creative in my opinion. Looking forward to your future creativity!

I´m goin to the lab with all of this.

If its not too much trouble I would like to ask you (and ne1 else reading) for some advice for a noob to mk9.

Cyrax will occasionally have the need to rush down another character when the match-up or situation call for it. What strings, mix-ups, cancells would you say are good for this purpose taking into account frame advantage or just pure yomi?

thank you!

EDIT: a question if I may. Your combo at 2:23 (18 hits 51%) after the EX bomb you do mid bomb, 2 1, short bomb, back dash and then continue with the kick, ragdoll. Would it be possible to replace the back dash with a forward dash, anti-air into the bomb? maybe adding a punch if needed. (Drooling over the potential for this!)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
EDIT: a question if I may. Your combo at 2:23 (18 hits 51%) after the EX bomb you do mid bomb, 2 1, short bomb, back dash and then continue with the kick, ragdoll. Would it be possible to replace the back dash with a forward dash, anti-air into the bomb? maybe adding a punch if needed. (Drooling over the potential for this!)
Yea it works but its very hard! Infact i was only able to get it to work on sheeva. Its in my 2nd cyrax combo vid. It probably does work on other characters but in all honesty, its just not worth it.

NariTuba

disMember
Yea it works but its very hard! Infact i was only able to get it to work on sheeva. Its in my 2nd cyrax combo vid. It probably does work on other characters but in all honesty, its just not worth it.
Just watched the video, I c what you´re saying. I also like the EX bomb, short bomb, 3 3 air-throw you did!
Two things I´m wondering:

1. Is there no way to ragdoll-throw into a pre-placed bomb?

2. Does the saw reset also reset gravity?

thank you for your reply!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Just watched the video, I c what you´re saying. I also like the EX bomb, short bomb, 3 3 air-throw you did!
Two things I´m wondering:

1. Is there no way to ragdoll-throw into a pre-placed bomb?

2. Does the saw reset also reset gravity?

thank you for your reply!
1. Yes. do short bomb into instant ragdoll. Its hard and its useless. The recovery after the ragdoll throw is to long to connect any jabs afterwards.

2. Yes

Just wanted to say thx for your 3 vids. Iv been getting alot of respect from people for doing alot of these combos online. Keep up the good work. You def made a cyrax playa out of me.

smash

Noob
mad props on the videos Tony. Look forward to your future work. New to the fighting scene and these vids got me hooked on cyrax. I'm having trouble landing the anti air/ragdoll at the end of 1,2,1. I wanna try and throw in EX ragdoll and continue bomb pressure if I can get it down consistently. Could it be from not switching stances during the b+2 or just timing after the dash to land the 1,2,1. Thanks again for the inspiration my friend. Peace!

**EDIT** Got it down bro. When is the next vid gonna drop? Good work and PEACE!!