What's new

My New Character rankings

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
This list is strictly MY OPINION, but I am open to discuss it and would like to hear your thoughts and inputs. The only reason I am really making this is because I think a lot of people are finally starting to see a lot of characters for what they really are and I just want to bring some of it to light. Everything after the first tier is in no particular order so everyone is aware.

1) Kuhbawl (Duh)
2) Kenshi
3) Freddy
4) Sonya
5) Skarlet
6) Kung Lao
7) Cyrax (just admit it already)
8) Smoke
9) Cage
10) Jax
11) Mileena
12) Sektor
13) Liu Kang
14) Raiden
14) Shang
14) Kitana
14) Reptile
14) Sindel
14) Rain
20) Ermac
21) Sub Zero
22) Quan Chi
23) Scorpion
24) Noob
25) Baraka
26) Jade
27) Nightwolf
28) Stryker
29) CSZ
30) Sheeva
31) Kano

Please let's discuss! :p

Edit: IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME ANY SOLID REASONING I'M NOT GOING TO CONSIDER CHANGING ANYTHING, I THINK THIS CAN BE PRODUCTIVE BUT WE NEED GOOD DISCUSSION TO MAKE IT SO, DON'T JUST TELL ME I'M WRONG.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Looks pretty good, reptile my be a few higher but I can dig.
I didn't really put 14-19 in any particular order simply because I feel like those characters have a pretty equal placement among each other, I think he is top 15 I just kind of threw him somewhere on that part of the list lol.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
  1. Kuhbawl
  2. Freddy
  3. Kenshi
  4. Sonya
  5. Cyrax
  6. Kung Lao
  7. Skarlet
  8. Smoke
  9. Cage
  10. Jax
  11. Kitana
  12. Reptile
  13. Mileena
  14. Sektor
  15. Liu Kang
  16. Raiden
  17. Ermac
  18. Shang
  19. Sindel
  20. Rain
  21. Scorpion
  22. Quan Chi
  23. Sub Zero
  24. Noob
  25. CSZ
  26. Nightwolf
  27. Jade
  28. Stryker
  29. Baraka
  30. Sheeva
  31. Kano
ehhh. not bad

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
One of the main problems that stands out to me is Sub Zero. I understand he isn't god tier or anything, but he's definitely not that low lol. Subby can control the pace of alot of matches

I wanted to put Quan higher, but I feel like his risk factor in order to win was just too high for me to put him above the others, so I stuck him with Scorp lol.
I don't think he's as much risky as he its meter dependent. He has great mixups, an amazing comeback factor, damage boost (lol). He just can't live fashionably without his meter.

Kitana is way too low, and Mileena way too high. Reptile should be a little higher, and Sindel should definitely move down. Skarlet shouldn't be top 5 either. I also agree about Sub too.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Kitana is way too low, and Mileena way too high. Reptile should be a little higher, and Sindel should definitely move down. Skarlet shouldn't be top 5 either. I also agree about Sub too.
Like I said earlier 14-19 is more of a big ass tie and I just threw them at random places, i will adjust this to clarify. Also Skarlet IS top 5 sorry I am convinced on that one. You also highly underestimate sindel.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I know nobody agrees with me and everyone has a fit when I say this, but I personally think Cyrax is for sure top 5. Maybe top 3

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Reptile is top 10. Enough of the downplaying already.
Really?!?! A character with 7-9 bad MU's is top ten, he is severely lacking dude. Please tell me with your vast knowledge of the character what makes him better than the list I have for top ten? I have held this character in high regard for too long and finally came to my senses.