What's new

My MK1 retirement...

Well...this is my MK1 retirement guys. I've been thinking about this from a long time...I guess now it finally has come...It was good to play with you all... Regards! ;)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Sorry to hear. I don't play MK1 hardcore like you and some of the other guys on this site, but it would have been nice to play a few casual games with you. Good luck in whatever you decide to do in your life.

DCIguy said:
Sorry to hear. I don't play MK1 hardcore like you and some of the other guys on this site, but it would have been nice to play a few casual games with you. Good luck in whatever you decide to do in your life.
Thank u for the kind words DCIguy, i've been planing this for a long time.I'm tired with mk1...and I decided to retire.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Good luck with the rest of the games you're gonna play. i had tons of fun playing(getting my ass kicked) you in the period of 4-5 years I guess....

AC1984 said:
Good luck with the rest of the games you're gonna play. i had tons of fun playing(getting my ass kicked) you in the period of 4-5 years I guess....
It was fun playing with u man :)

ScheissNussen said:
Wow, I never thought any of you guys would hang up your hat.
Cheers man, you'll be back next year for the 20th anniversary of MK1 :p
Hehehe can't say that for sure about the 20th anniversary,man :D as for the retirement ,yeah I'm off :)