What's new

My first tournament

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Hello, a few of you know me from tym as i often come here to ask or give advice or just troll. I have been playing mortal kombat for over a year now and its the first fighting game i have played seriously and i absolutely love it. So of course when the news broke about injustice i was thrilled and couldn't wait. I have wanted for a long time to participate in a mortal kombat tourney but because i live in wales nothing like that ever comes to be. I came on test your might about 3 weeks ago and stumble across a status update saying there is going to be an injustice tourney happening in swansea, obviously after cleaning up the jizz off my trousers i immediately messages plop asking for further details about this tournament. I signed up for it and this is my take on my first tourney:
I arrived at the store where to tourney was being held, i took 2 friends along with me also that like playing mortal kombat. As i gazed across to the store my jaw dropped as i realized that mustard and ketchup where there in person, of course being a fan boy i knew i had to talk to them at some point. More people started to turn up and my nerves were growing, i considered leaving at one point cos they got so bad. However i stuck it out and finally me along with everyone else entered the stores, I was hoping we could use pads as iv never used a stick before but my fears were confirmed when i finally talked to mustard, it was sticks only. So the tourney began and the atmosphere was great. It was exactly what i hoped it would be, just like some people are born into a love of sport and they love the atmosphere of going to see a game, i am a gamer and this is what i had wanted for so long. I met some great people there particularly Belloz22 and Plop . Anyway i some how managed to go through the rounds until the final was here. Me and Plop had an epic final battle which was really close, but some how i won. It truly was a great experience and talking to PND_Mustard and PND_Ketchup was fucking great. So i have to go to London in 2 weeks to play in the uk finals, thankfully i won an injustice fightstick from the tourney so now i have like 2 weeks to learn how to use a stick. This experience has made me eager to go to more tourneys. Thanks for reading and please post your first tourney experiences here :D . Betty.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Good shit dude well done. Make sure you try and come over for any future UK events, I'm sure they'll be many!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Way to go man. Playing in tournament for the first time= challenging. Playing on stick for the first time= Challenging. Having anxiety and tourney nerves= Challenging. Playing the game in front of your mk heroes= Challenging. Overcoming the challenges to win= The stuff that winners are made of :)

good job matey, i had also my first tournament last night at game lewisham, im also a keen mk player but i had never stumbled or entered any tournaments before near me, i also to got all the way to the final, met pmd mustard and the gang, was a great night free pizza, our final was epic but sadly i lost out 3 2 but im pleased i still won a a copy off game for my efforts although i still have dreams and am gutted about that fight stick wanted it so so bad, came so so close but fairs do to the other winner who was also DanDan.1.jpgDan.2.jpgDan.3.jpgDan.4.jpgdan.6.jpg