What's new

My fightpad collection

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
D-pad seems more durable because it doesn't have the sensitivity switch and rotating feature. Everything else is the same, if you didn't like the buttons on the FC4, then you might want to reconsider before buying this one, it's dirt cheap though.
I like buttons but like I said after 6 months 2 of them stick sometime in side and back only after a delay

C-Sword

Noob
I'll probably just save up for a PS2 SFAE pad tbh as i'm guetting mixed reviews on the hori pads
Trust me, you don't want to. Those are made by NubyTech, I don't personally own one, but I've read reviews and got to mess around with it in a store, it feels super cheap.

I've owned a NubyTech controller before, the Mortal Kombat Deception Pad, I told my friend @Icepick to throw it in the garbage for me.

Trust me, you don't want to. Those are made by NubyTech, I don't personally own one, but I've read reviews and got to mess around with it in a store, it feels super cheap.

I've owned a NubyTech controller before, the Mortal Kombat Deception Pad, I told my friend @Icepick to throw it in the garbage for me.
I made a thread on reddit about ps2 pads and someone has owned theirs for over 10 years. So it may be cheap but at least it works i suppose.
I do feel like I'm going round in circles. I just want a dpad that doesn't give me blisters and doesn't go up and down when I want back or forward, if I don't press on the centre of the left and right directions.

SFxT pads are used by some pro players so I suppose its better to get that and just replace it.
I don't know anymore :confused: I just want something that works on different things and doesn't break

C-Sword

Noob
I made a thread on reddit about ps2 pads and someone has owned theirs for over 10 years. So it may be cheap but at least it works i suppose.
I do feel like I'm going round in circles. I just want a dpad that doesn't give me blisters and doesn't go up and down when I want back or forward, if I don't press on the centre of the left and right directions.

SFxT pads are used by some pro players so I suppose its better to get that and just replace it.
I don't know anymore :confused: I just want something that works on different things and doesn't break
SFxT Pads are starting to be hard to find, paying current ebay prices would be overpaying.

Here are your options:

Have @gummo make you a Sega Saturn to PS4 adapter or wait for Brook Accessory to make one. @GOGO Zippy

Btw, if you're interested in the ASCii Pad and Neo Geo PS2, pm with an offer, both are practically mint.

SFxT Pads are starting to be hard to find, paying current ebay prices would be overpaying.

Here are your options:

Have @gummo make you a Sega Saturn to PS4 adapter or wait for Brook Accessory to make one. @GOGO Zippy

Btw, if you're interested in the ASCii Pad and Neo Geo PS2, pm with an offer, both are practically mint.
That's for the offer on those, but I think with shipping to the uk it will be too much.

How do actual Sega Saturn pads compare to the cheap playsega usb ones? The dpad is okay but it is so Smith that it doesn't give much feedback on what direction I've pressed

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I got that hpri fc3(? The one with the basic dpad for pc/ps4/3.) My first pad and I fucks with it heavy. The dpad feels good for both MKx and SFV. Not too strict and not too loose. Just right with all my inputs. The buttons feel . . . . I don't know squishy but it an ok way. Like I'm pressing down on rubber. Like a regular controller but different. The 2 different shoulder configurations is pretty handy. For 30 bucks it's a great choice imo.

@C-Sword which of these controllers do you actually play on? Do you hve any idea why no one makes 6 button pad with 2 sticks and shoulder buttons?

C-Sword

Noob
I got that hpri fc3(? The one with the basic dpad for pc/ps4/3.) My first pad and I fucks with it heavy. The dpad feels good for both MKx and SFV. Not too strict and not too loose. Just right with all my inputs. The buttons feel . . . . I don't know squishy but it an ok way. Like I'm pressing down on rubber. Like a regular controller but different. The 2 different shoulder configurations is pretty handy. For 30 bucks it's a great choice imo.

@C-Sword which of these controllers do you actually play on? Do you hve any idea why no one makes 6 button pad with 2 sticks and shoulder buttons?
I go back and forth between the Sega Playstation controller and the new Hori. There's no point in making a fightpad with 2 analog sticks, the sticks only end up getting in the way. That's why you see tourney players removing them from the Dualshock 2.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I go back and forth between the Sega Playstation controller and the new Hori. There's no point in making a fightpad with 2 analog sticks, the sticks only end up getting in the way. That's why you see tourney players removing them from the Dualshock 2.
Why the sega? The button size seems awkward. And I had no clue people did that to the ds2. The dpad on that was nice though even though it was 4 separate buttons.

C-Sword

Noob
Why the sega? The button size seems awkward. And I had no clue people did that to the ds2. The dpad on that was nice though even though it was 4 separate buttons.
I use the Sega Playstation controller for SFV and KI, the dpad is ideal for qcf inputs, I wouldn't recommend that one for MKX though because of run cancelling, you might get accidental forward jumps, the Hori has always been my pad of choice for NRS games, the new model is even better because the dpad stays in place and seems more durable.