What's new

Music you're embarrassed to like

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I like everything from Elvis to Enya to Erasure to Eminem. Fuck anyone who thinks to say anything about my music choices so there is nothing to be embarrassed about.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
I laughed for a while when I first saw this. Good games yesterday BTW. Should get some IGAU games in too.
fasho i dont play igau really i have literally like 8 hours on it total. but id play that on xbox i suppose. i can't stand playing mk on xbox though tbh that's why i never do -.- . maybe if the servers get better ill play more, but as for now id rather just play on pc version aha. you should look into it it's closest thing to offline on an online game imo for an nrs game

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
My friend's are in a ukhardcore band, the other day we was talking about how tight black veil brides are. Lol

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
My 13 year old cousin listens to black veil brides. What sort of hardcore are they playing? Happy hardcore?
Nah hardcore. They are a band called empire divided,they play lots of small venues in oxford. They sound like bring me the horizon, parkway drive lots of screaming. That why its funny we like black veil brides. In all fairness, the guitar player in bvb is sick!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Nah hardcore. They are a band called empire divided,they play lots of small venues in oxford. They sound like bring me the horizon, parkway drive lots of screaming. That why its funny we like black veil brides. In all fairness, the guitar player in bvb is sick!

not entirely sure this meets the criteria for "embarrassed to like" or just "embarrassed to tell people"

Reactions: Jer